*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs

I wasn't even watching the game and it was torture. Relying on livescore on the mobile while I tried n failed to do some work.

I'm sure those that watched the game have commented on the performance of the team and some players in particular. 

I'd like to say thanks to Gerrard for getting us to the group stages. 

Just think, some young fans will never have seen us in the group stages of Europe b4 and their first time will b with Gerrard at the helm.

Now for Sunday.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

No, but I can see why it happened.

you cant mouth of at the ref, especially after he has just booked you for petulance.

End of the day, if he hadn't kicked the ball away, he wouldn't have ended up off the park.

Kick the ball away its a yellow all day long for dissent, it dosent matter if you're messi of Morelos its a yellow card....it's the fact he doesn't learn what the overall consequences could be and continues to moan.....does he think the ref will change his mind or something.... he ran a risk and paid the penalty, he needs to learn and learn fast

18 minutes ago, Grae said:

What?!

As much as Morelos needs to reign it in, he got two soft bookings inside a minute as a result of having a free kick given against him that was never a free kick. How is that deserved?

If Morelos walks away and says nothing he stays on the pitch, he could not manage that and was sent off.

I like the wee guy but he has to learn from this or it will come that he cannot be trusted to keep himself on the park and more of a liability than an asset IMO.  

Just now, barcodebear said:

I know I  wont be popular for saying this, but loyalty is a two way street. We back all of the players that play for Rangers no matter what happens on the pitch. The vilification of Morelos on here has been a low point on Rangers Media. I back the players, no matter what. A few on here should learn to do the same. 

Away and bile yer heed ffs!

That selfish imbecile could have cost us a lot more than money tonight if we had went out. He has been a selfish petulant prick ever since he has joined us. He learns nothing and cannot be trusted and let's be seriously fucking honest, he just aint that good and gives not one fuck for this club. 

The hallmark of a fucking loser written all over him and the sooner he is gone, the more we shall flourish with those who are with the programme.

1 minute ago, Docspawn said:

Was in hospital this time last week with bleeding on brain. Got away with it but watching that game dam near put me back in! Tough going but delighted 

It was indeed.

Hope you are over your problem mate.

1 minute ago, Docspawn said:

Was in hospital this time last week with bleeding on brain. Got away with it but watching that game dam near put me back in! Tough going but delighted 

Well done son and get well soon, not easy following the Gers but worth it when we get the result ?

5 minutes ago, barcodebear said:

I know I  wont be popular for saying this, but loyalty is a two way street. We back all of the players that play for Rangers no matter what happens on the pitch. The vilification of Morelos on here has been a low point on Rangers Media. I back the players, no matter what. A few on here should learn to do the same. 

We can back the players all day long and today they did us proud. However if they are being fucking stupid and jeopardising the team and the result, I see no problem, in a discussion forum, letting them know.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Away and bile yer heed ffs!

That selfish imbecile could have cost us a lot more than money tonight if we had went out. He has been a selfish petulant prick ever since he has joined us. He learns nothing and cannot be trusted and let's be seriously fucking honest, he just aint that good and gives not one fuck for this club. 

The hallmark of a fucking loser written all over him and the sooner he is gone, the more we shall flourish with those who are with the programme.

Hello Mr Hyde,  how are you tonight? :p:

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Kick the ball away its a yellow all day long for dissent, it dosent matter if you're messi of Morelos its a yellow card....it's the fact he doesn't learn what the overall consequences could be and continues to moan.....does he think the ref will change his mind or something.... he ran a risk and paid the penalty, he needs to learn and learn fast

How often are we going to say this shite?!

At it from day one. He doesn't do learning. A petulant little waster.

Archived