UFA game - TV blackout, any rumours?

j1mgg

9 minutes ago, Lego63 said:

Could cancel Sky and BT, and Premeir sports.Great deal and get every game too.

Think you must have started your subscription when the costs were lower and they have honoured it.

Price defo seems to be higher now.

I've been buying on game by game basis, but starting to think the sub is the better option.

14 minutes ago, PSL said:

Does anyone else find it a bit cheeky that when you buy a one off game it doesn't give you post match interviews etc and instead just cuts off? £7 or whatever should get you full coverage. 

I subscribe but I agree, because even as a subscriber the match cuts off and you have to wait until the interviews are posted online afterwards. Piss take whatever way you look at it. 

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What IPTV do you use that gives a reliable RTV feed? I find that it is the one channel which has consistently given me trouble with various IPTV set ups.

The one I use gives you 3 streams of RTV in case of issues, 1 main and 2 back ups.

1 hour ago, JentleJames said:

Premier sports still seem to be hopeful of broadcasting the game which is odd.

Is the game not on a channel in Russia? If so it will surely appear somewhere?

match TV in Russia apparently.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

RTV might have non exclusive rights, so it may be on both if Premier can also get the rights.

Whole lots of maybe's in there, so not sure it's a very helpful post.

Premier sports said they’re finding it hard to get but they’re still trying to get the game and want to give news about it later today, they tweeted that 3 mins ago.

2 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

Premier sports said they’re finding it hard to get but they’re still trying to get the game and want to give news about it later today, they tweeted that 3 mins ago.

They've been saying it all day, looks like a stock response. Their update later will probably be they're not showing it.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

https://Rangers.co.uk/tv/pricing.php

It's $28.50 which equates to.about £23 before any currency charges.

Not sure where you are getting your figure from.

On the link you provided if you scroll down the page and then click on the " monthly - $28.50 " red box  it gives the pounds sterling and dollar costs.

£17.25/$28.50.

50 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

It’s on Rangers tv uk and overseas fellas ?

Yeah we know ? premier sports still responding to enquiries about the game and I’m not interested in paying another bloody fee on top of my basic rtv subscription to watch a Rangers game knowing the fecking server will crash

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What IPTV do you use that gives a reliable RTV feed? I find that it is the one channel which has consistently given me trouble with various IPTV set ups.

Global entertainment mate. It’s dynamite. Not had an issue with it since I got it in July. I paid 30 quid for the year but I’m sure it’s around about 55 for the year. It’s that good I’ve cancelled sky.