UFA game - TV blackout, any rumours?

j1mgg

6 hours ago, B1872 said:

Just paid the £7.49. Does it work ok on a smart tv or will I need to mirror it from my iPhone?

depends on the Smart TV browser and OS.  No issues if it's Android but cannot speak to other Smart tv  OS/browser combinations.

EDIT: just tested the browser on my Samsung smart TV (Tizen OS) and it works fine with RTV. 

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

What about the 55,000 so called supporters watching these rtv games being streamed on blue tube group on FB.... 55,000 x 7.50....= alot of dosh the club could do with to improove the current system n equip

I'm part of that group just incase all else fails but I've paid for RTV and will be watching it through RTV. 

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

:lol:

I have seen that somewhere else on RM I think MM, but still very funny. How the lass did not know what hole he was using is also very strange, but I do not want to derail this thread too much with commenting anymore. :britney:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

I have seen that somewhere else on RM I think MM, but still very funny. How the lass did not know what hole he was using is also very strange, but I do not want to derail this thread too much with commenting anymore. :britney:

Yea I stole it from the OT.

Was howling at it.