UFA game - TV blackout, any rumours?

j1mgg

14 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

What about the 55,000 so called supporters watching these rtv games being streamed on blue tube group on FB.... 55,000 x 7.50....= alot of dosh the club could do with to improove the current system n equip

Fuck off with that shite

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

I have seen that somewhere else on RM I think MM, but still very funny. How the lass did not know what hole he was using is also very strange, but I do not want to derail this thread too much with commenting anymore. :britney:

Her husband got fed up with her and said she was a right pain in the arse................ sorry!!!

5 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I have an android tablet if I buy the game how do I go about watching it on my sony Xperia tablet ? I'm hopeless with technology all this marshmallow and puffin browser is right over my head.any help from any of you techies is greatly appreciated. 

Open your fucking eyes after logging in.

10 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

So it'd be worthwhile cancelling premier sports now since we won't have anymore games on it this year?

I'm about to do the very same tommorow - next season RTV should get their act together and get ALL European QF on the channel, save a lot of hassle and earn some further cash.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Usually a few mins behind, but often the best stream around.

Have only tried them the once,, was the St Mirren game I think,,, was like 15 mins or even more that day in starting,,, and then when it did it kept freezing up and you could see the guy switching the feed to another stream link.  That one always started a few more mins behind and forced u to watch what you had already just seen.  Was like watching on the worst acid trip ever.  Put up wae for another 5 mins then logged my VPN and jumped back over to RTV.  Haven't used it them since,,,,, although one of my mates swears by them so maybe just got them on a bad day,

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Don't know if anyone can let me in to the Badger Loyal group, any other decent FB streams?

Mate you have to be friends with someone on Facebook who is on there for them to be able to add you.   Otherwise you would have to get someone on here thats on it to add you on their facebook friends list first,,, assuming you are on facebook.  

58 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Mate you have to be friends with someone on Facebook who is on there for them to be able to add you.   Otherwise you would have to get someone on here thats on it to add you on their facebook friends list first,,, assuming you are on facebook.  

Aye just realised that

Anyone in the group that's willing to let me in PM me and I'll send you my FB :tu: