***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Did anyone notice salah throwing his water bottle down during the celebration?

He doesn't look a happy camper, it was almost like he was gutted that they got a winner after he got subbed :confused:

Think he maybe done it out of relief and anger that he gave away the second PSG goal.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Just watching it again, a strange one as he definitely isn't smiling, maybe as you say it was relief more than anything 

Look at the start of the clip mate, you see him with his arms up in celebration. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

PSG's fans have been tremendous. 

Best visiting fans at Anfield since Besiktas, sang for 80 minutes.   Fucking loud when the winner went in, watching the highlights then off to bed for a bit of rest before our flight to Spain.

15 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Did anyone notice salah throwing his water bottle down during the celebration?

He doesn't look a happy camper, it was almost like he was gutted that they got a winner after he got subbed :confused:

I reckon its because he is a very greedy player and wants to score all the goals... he was horrendous at the weekend.. he had so many chances to play teammates who were in great positions but always opted to go himself.. So I reckon he is frustrated.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I reckon its because he is a very greedy player and wants to score all the goals... he was horrendous at the weekend.. he had so many chances to play teammates who were in great positions but always opted to go himself.. So I reckon he is frustrated.

Yeah, I like salah as he has worked hard from being labelled a flop at Chelsea,  it seems to me all the accolades of last season has turned his attitude almost Ronaldoesque , he is believing all the hype that he is as good as messi & Ronaldo......for me he needs to get back to basics and start playing for the team.

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Yeah, I like salah as he has worked hard from being labelled a flop at Chelsea,  it seems to me all the accolades of last season has turned his attitude almost Ronaldoesque , he is believing all the hype that he is as good as messi & Ronaldo......for me he needs to get back to basics and start playing for the team.

Exactly. 

Archived