Lee Wallace

jackrfc95

He will forever have my respect and deserves to go into our clubs history as a great, if only for his loyalty through it all. That should never be forgotten and should, in fact, be honoured. Nothing would be sweeter than 55 and seeing Wallace get his hands on that league trophy.

Another example of SG 's superb man management that Wallace has been re integrated back in the squad and looks ready to contribute again, nice to see SG giving him a hug at the end, these players will run though walls for the gaffer.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Personally I didn't like the whole him,Miller and Murty saga, the three of them should've been sacked imo and nothing will change that. 

But Lee kept his mouth shut while Kenny ran his, at the end of the day Lee deserves his lasy days in the sun. 

I don’t know if it’s fair to lump him in with Miller. Yes, they were both involved in the same incident, but probably for entirely different reasons. Some of the nonsense he’s had to watch our club go through is unreal. I’d give him a clean slate and I reckon SG will too. He’s his type of player, a model pro.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

I don’t know if it’s fair to lump him in with Miller. Yes, they were both involved in the same incident, but probably for entirely different reasons. Some of the nonsense he’s had to watch our club go through is unreal. I’d give him a clean slate and I reckon SG will too. He’s his type of player, a model pro.

He deserves a clean slate for doing it the right way by keeping his mouth shut with whatevers happened. 

Miller's done the complete opposite to no surprise. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Personally I didn't like the whole him,Miller and Murty saga, the three of them should've been sacked imo and nothing will change that. 

But Lee kept his mouth shut while Kenny ran his, at the end of the day Lee deserves his lasy days in the sun. 

The only guy that should be sacked was whoever appointed Murty , I have on good authority Miller and Wallace were gutted at what happened 

No matter what, he is a Rangers legend.

He had the honour to do what every one of us have dreamed of doing, and he did it with one word - loyalty.

We pride ourselves on our loyalty to our club, and Lee Wallace’s is as admirable and comparable to the legendary Sandy Jardine.

He is an inspiration.

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Disagree mate, these things happen in every dressing and I would be more pissed off if they didn't under the circumstance that particular day. But these things should stay in the dressing room, Murty showed himself to be a very small man by instigating disciplinary action, showed he couldn't deal with it himself, couldnt manage, understandable perhaps as he wasnt a manager but none the less in an instant what ever respect the players had for him would be gone, you just know SG wouldn't have dealt with it like that.

13 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Another example of SG 's superb man management that Wallace has been re integrated back in the squad and looks ready to contribute again, nice to see SG giving him a hug at the end, these players will run though walls for the gaffer.

Very evident in this current squad.

Wallace stuck by us and you can say what you like about him and his ability now but he’s been through it all and only needs to win 3 additional trophies to complete a feat that will most likely never be repeated.