Airport

.Williamson.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Aye, I wondered if he was on the same flight back with the team and the other hardy Bears who went there to support us.

Think he went indi a few from queen st went they were at the same hotel as the team. It was £2k to fly with the team. 

6 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

10 years ago we flooded Manchester, we then welcomed them back at Ibrox the day after and now we are celebrating getting into the group stages.

Friends it has been a long and arduous road but we are well and truly getting some semblance of where we ought to be. The journey is far from over and the banter years not yet closed off but I think we can all sense that it’s only a matter of time now before 55 comes home and champions league nights return to Ibrox.

Enjoy this moment, these don’t come around that often.

Like yourself mate, I've seen it all in 40 years of supporting this club. Last night was something very special indeed, and a major milestone in our recovery. 

40 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

He would have been correct, if we had just failed to qualify for Europe the last 8 years.

After everything that's happened, every bear should be soaking it up.

This was qualifying for Europa, wait till the big one comes home. Rangers das going missing for days. Bars running out of beer, dealers having to work 18 hour shifts.

I'm honestly scared for my wellbeing when we lift 55. I'll be lost for weeks.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/blh_ZzFZTEVKTXpuTkpqTm58MVlwS2tMTE13bUJHatFm3ahEMXVJA2dFpPgz1Y3kSRZqxEcU8g3rqiIhRCOK

Hope it works - periscope link. Bears at the airport. 23mins in when the team arrives. Mental support ?

Who would've thought we'd be seeing scenes like this? Just wait til we win something. :UK: