Airport

.Williamson.

No gonnae lie, part of me thinks that’s a bit embarrassing.  We’re a club that should be playing CL football never mind EL football. But understandable considering where we’ve been the last six years. 

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No gonnae lie, part of me thinks that’s a bit embarrassing.  We’re a club that should be playing CL football never mind EL football. But understandable considering where we’ve been the last six years. 

Six years of pent up frustration. Enjoy the moment 

40 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

that's quality .

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

tend to agree with you .

,But back in the day even with Smith's teams, having 2 red cards no other group would have come home still in the competition. 

Gerrard so far has done an incredible job creating a proper team in such a short space of time ,with no experience and a limited budget .

The players deserved that reception 

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

I get your point but we're not just celebrating getting into Europe we're celebrating the fact that 6 years ago we were in Div 3 struggling against Elgin and getting knocked out the Ramsdens cup and now were back in the Europa League playing Villareal etc, its a huge achievement that deserves to be celebrated 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

that's quality .

tend to agree with you .

,But back in the day even with Smith's teams, having 2 red cards no other group would have come home still in the competition. 

Gerrard so far has done an incredible job creating a proper team in such a short space of time ,with no experience and a limited budget .

The players deserved that reception 

It is. I know qualifying for the EL isn't in itself a massive achievement, it s for is, given what we've gone through recently. Those players must have felt a mile high seeing that!!