Answers please Steven Gerrard

Prso's headband

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I am genuinely liking him, but if that’s Murty/Warburton/Caixinha they’re fucking slaughtered.

Murty got called a shitebag for not making subs early enough. Not allowed to say that about Gerrard tho. I do really believe he can do something with us but by fuck today was Turgid.

Wasn’t good. 

But still. Away at Parkhead. Fucked from the Thursday. Too many first timers, Including the manager. 

We all said before that it was a lot to ask for a result. As long as they learn now what it’s like then I am confident we will do them at Ibrox and only get stronger as the season goes on

1 minute ago, RD.1872 said:

The fact he waited until 10 mins to go make a sub is worrying.

Especially after when half of the team were the 9 men that done it in Russia a few days previous.

How Ejaria stayed on the pitch was a mystery, he was fucked 15 minutes in.

Ejaria was absent, wasn't sure if it was down to that cunt of a legomuncher or he was just tired but got further and further back as game wore on, wasn't looking for ball at all.

1 win 2 draws and a defeat from 4 games. Is not exactly a great start in the league. 

It's the performance against them that makes it worse. It wasn't a 50/50 game we offered absolutley nothing. Should have lost by more. 

His subs and tactics were questionable for the second league game on the trot. 

2 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

The fact he waited until 10 mins to go make a sub is worrying.

Especially after when half of the team were the 9 men that done it in Russia a few days previous.

How Ejaria stayed on the pitch was a mystery, he was fucked 15 minutes in.

There wasn’t much on the bench.

We're definitely still a work in progress, still a gulf in class, but again we weathered a storm  in first half and kept at it, although without invention, and we did look jaded.

In the long term the European qualifying was important as it gives us the opportunity that cellic have had for years of competing against sharper teams.

Let's concentrate on getting our team to gel now, there's still a long way to go, and the only way is up. 

He’s doing a lot of good things and we are going in the correct direction but the performance in the second half of the Motherwell game and the game today have been pathetic. He’s been straight talking so far so hopefully he fronts up and admits he got it completely wrong today.

Embarrassment? Not for me. 3 away games in the league including Aberdeen and the piggery as well as 8 qualifiers with 4 long distance trips. And with a team that have barely had a chance to play together.

1 poor defensive performance and 1 poor performance out of 13 competitive matches is what we've had. This team ARE capable of being a success. Our manager will learn, our players will learn and our team will get better. We now dust ourselves down, and start getting the league wins under our belt (which we will do). We all need to be behind this. I'm with them all the way.

Didn't expect to win, players were tired after all the journeys and games. If I was to be honest I was expecting more goals and better play from celtic. 

I feel we lack punch in midfield and think Coulibaly could have made a difference. Ejaria has his moments and could turn into a good player, but at the moment he blows hot and cold and he would have been taken of by me.

Arfield is a decent player but not a great or good player, I really feel this is the area we need to improve firstly next season as our defence looks solid enough. 

Overall I wouldn't say I'm unhappy or angry, would say I'm more disappointed.