Answers please Steven Gerrard

Prso's headband

2 hours ago, beararse said:

That'll be the Dundee or Hamilton who have played twice a week since the Europa League qualifiers kicked off and who spent their time on 2 long haul flights to and from the heart of Russia with the return journey immediately after playing with 10 men for 60 mins and 9 men for 30 mins?

They flew out on Wednesday afternoon, played on Thursday afternoon and flew back straight after the game.

Plus they no doubt spent a few hours hanging around and in transit. That is two 6.5 long haul flights completed in just over 2 days.

That's a hellish schedule. Don't forget, these aren't seasoned internationalists who might be used to jumping off and on long haul flights. 

What would your prefer?

Attack them from the off like the Charge of the Light Brigade? It would have ended up with a similar outcome

If you thought that was bad yesterday, imagine how it would have been had we opened up. We would have got fucking annihilated.

Once the legs go, skill levels aren't far behind.

There was literally no other way to play that game yesterday. We were out on our feet at kick off.

I’d of far rathered we had a go and lost 3-1 than play like that. It was 1 going on 4. 

I’ve loved everything Gerrard has done for us so far however he’s not immune to criticism. He got it wrong simple as that.

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

I’d of far rathered we had a go and lost 3-1 than play like that. It was 1 going on 4. 

I’ve loved everything Gerrard has done for us so far however he’s not immune to criticism. He got it wrong simple as that.

So would most, if not all of us but it clearly was a game too far for them.

For that reason I think tactics were a secondary issue yesterday.

Gerrard might well have got it wrong but i suspect we would have been beaten no more matter how we approached that match.

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

So would most, if not all of us but it clearly was a game too far for them.

For that reason I think tactics were a secondary issue yesterday.

Gerrard might well have got it wrong but i suspect we would have been beaten no more matter how we approached that match.

We will never know will we.

Their defence is fuckin awful, we didn’t get on the ball enough to test it.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

We will never know will we.

Their defence is fuckin awful, we didn’t get on the ball enough to test it.

ironically we looked like we wanted to pressure them from set pieces .

first time we get fouled in a key area wee Jesus baws waves play on and they score