We’re still scared of them

GOAT

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

It was just a game too far at this moment but if cunts can’t see the growth in our team then yer kidding yourself on 

today beaten by the better team after a 9 man performance in Russia’s arsehole 

I think it’s more the manner of the defeat though 

Disagree completely, I think we set up to contain that side because we were "tired". 

It didn't work, clearly. 

All we have done is reaffirm that they're better than us with that performance

We could have easily made them doubt themselves if we grabbed the game by the throat and went for it

Call it too much respect or fear but if the manager has told the players to sit off them that deep then he’s got it badly wrong. We should have been pressing and in their faces from the off.

Need to regroup over the break, get rested and just get back to business with winning games again. I can’t imagine for 1 second Gerrard will sit in like that against them again especially not at Ibrox. They’ll drop points as they are nowhere near where they were and we are far better than we showed today.

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

We’re not scared of them, we just setup wrongly from the word go. 

This, but how else can we set up? we're still predictable, just as we have been since Warburton was in charge. Tactically, i have no clue what we were doing today and we are not equipped to grind out a win with Morelos and Lafferty. 

Barisic was a big let down today, defense were in disarray and we barely got a ball up to the final third. The only saving grace is that it was the first OF for 6 players, hopefully in the next one they know the pace of the game and step up. 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Agreed. 

Pathetic. Might give this place a miss today. Can't be bothered thinking about that game 

I’m in the pub and cannae even be arsed drinking anymore, but if I head hame I’ll just end up arguing wae cunts on this and Facebook aw night.  Some cunt geez a patsy.