We’re still scared of them

GOAT

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

It was just a game too far at this moment but if cunts can’t see the growth in our team then yer kidding yourself on 

today beaten by the better team after a 9 man performance in Russia’s arsehole 

And the fact it was a free kick to us in a very dangerous area, for their goal,   I can't believe this 4 or 5 shite like Goram that's what McGregors there for , yes we rode our luck but we deserve a break And to come away undone by a referee once again is disgraceful, he would have gave it up the other end you can bet your bottom dollar on that .

They wanted to put 4 or 5 past us but the one they got was down to the referee 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

And the fact is was a free kick to us in a very dangerous area,  I can't believe this 4 or 5 shite like Goram that's what McGregors there for , yes we rode our luck but we deserve a break Amd to come away undone by a referee once again is disgraceful, he would have gave it up the other end you can bet your bottom dollar on that .

They wanted to put 4 or 5 past us but the one they got was down to the referee 

For me mcgregor didn’t make a save I didn’t expect him to

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

That simple and until the day we’re not they will just keep beating us.  Embarrassing performance 

Not for me. I had the misfortune to attend the last game at the Saville dome, and this was better. Far from what Im looking for but definitely progress. Coulibaly in that team and we would have been much better. 

I don't think we're scared.. McGregor looked like he was loving it. 

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

That simple and until the day we’re not they will just keep beating us.  Embarrassing performance 

You're right.

Those cunts are there for the taking as others have proven.

No excuses with all that tired shite after Russia, as we actually stepoed it up after the goal.

Tav as usual falls away to fuck when it's them and the scum always exploit him. We need a defender in their when we play them as Tierney just takes the piss. 

Then there was Morelos and whilst he didn"t get much service, when he was on the ball when not on his arse in general, he was fucking atrocious. Their defence must have been pissing themselves.A twenty year contract wouldn't cure him.

However, the gaffer got it all wrong and took the safe option as he thought on standing off them. A big fucking mistake as previous managers found to their peril.

They don't like it up them. Do that and they fall to pieces.

We had the tools to beat them today and we failed miserably. Fod's in goal and we lose by a barrowload.

I'm sure Gerrard will learn from it and I'm wondering if he was ill advised beforehand and went with, because that is not a Gerrard style of play. If so, he neefs to fuck it off and be his own man.

An unacceptable performance.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Steven Gerrard today played the same tactics Walter Smith deployed for years against them in their dump of a stadium. 

Better Rangers teams have gone there and lost. Not least, a few days after a 5000 mile trip to fuck knows where, where we played with 9 men. 

Folk need to get a grip on here. 

Only problem is it was laudrup and Gazza breaking under Walter 

Looking at it we are better defensively than previous season's.

A bit of perspecrive is needed but. Our sqaud has been together 13 games. The taigs have a fully gelled starting 11 that's been together 2 years under Rodgers. We have room to improve while the taigs aren't going to get much better. 

We haven't yet seen our strongest 11. The return of injuried players like Coulibaly , Rossiter etc and the introducting of grezda will hopefully improve the midfield and attack.

What we need now is to regroup during the break and look to go on a run. Build up the confidence and get the team fully gelled. 

2 hours ago, Teddy77 said:

In the end, they had better quality than us and deservedly took the win. Russia trip didn't help and being down to 9 men. Our midfield is lacking in all areas. All solid players, but too similar for my liking. No destroyer sans Coulibaly, no creator because Ejaria isn't up to be the main playmaker. You can blame Gerrard or not, but attacking them aggressively would've given them even more space to exploit. We're clearly behind them in terms of midfield quality, plus they have excellent chemistry. Gerrard will learn and move on. Battle lost, war not over yet.

good post

I don't think we're scared of them at all but I do think we seriously lacl genuine quality in the middle of the park, brown is an utter bastard but he's a decent player who lives for these games, Ntcham is a right good player and McGregor is a work horse who has a lot of quality, I don't think we've got one single midfielder close to those three in our squad so the compact containing game we set up with was always going to invite preasure onto us, they're the best team we've faced so far this season and hopefully it's a good learning curve for us.

Hopefully in the N'erdy game we'll be a lot more confident as a team and we'll start the game on the front foot and press them, the tims struggle when you press them