Game was lost in midfield

Dan Deacon

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Nah not buying that. We've a squad. Mccrorie could have played instead if Ejaria and given us more battle 

I don't know about you mate but I've seen enough of Mccrorie in these games.He's not good enough,yet

Our 1st team is good but our depth isn't great right now.

For me we couldn't press the game cause the legs were gone,the signs have been there the last few games.imo

1 minute ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

This. I feel these games are always won when you win the midfield battle. 

Feel we missed Coulibaly today, don’t think he would’ve lost Ncham for the goal. 

This - ejaria cost us

I thought we were poor but looking at their chances again none were really clear cut opportunities to score other than header in first half

Some good strikes but from range or improbable angles

morelos and tavenier should've done better with their two. It overall we were outplayed all over the park

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I don't blame the guy at all, he looked fucked, he should never have been in the team sheet

If we’re to mount a challenge in both the group dates and the league then this has to be addressed. The sooner we have the current players who are injured back the better.

Hard to fathom when you consider how SG and Gary Mac made their living. You'd have to wonder what they see that we don't in terms of what's lacking in personel and setup. I hoped that they could have schooled our midfield in ways of overcoming whatever deficiencies they may encounter, not every teammate they had was a world beater after all. Certainly our present players aren't facing any world beaters.