Calm the fuck doon.

Jam_piece

38 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Your committing tactical suicide going to a place like park head and trying to take the game to them.

Gerrard set the team up right today. We just lacked that bit of magic in the final third that’ll nick you a couple of goals in a game like that.

Utter pish.

The tactics were wrong.

You don't sit off a team who do have better players and can actually pass and hold a fucking ball. You get fucking in about them . Get in their faces. Intmidate the cunts and get OUR game going.

Their defence picked up a wage for doing absolutely fuck all. That cunt Tierney was actually laughing at us.

That was a performance of Murtyesque proportions and fucking embarrassing.

Possession? Corners? Shots on goal?

That was a lesson for Gerrard that I hope he learns from.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter pish.

The tactics were wrong.

You don't sit off a team who do have better players and can actually pass and hold a fucking ball. You get fucking in about them . Get in their faces. Intmidate the cunts and get OUR game going.

Their defence picked up a wage for doing absolutely fuck all. That cunt Tierney was actually laughing at us.

That was a performance of Murtyesque proportions and fucking embarrassing.

Possession? Corners? Shots on goal?

That was a lesson for Gerrard that I hope he learns from.

We looked fucked. Most of them were in the 9 men chasing a game for 70 odd minutes in Russia only 3 days ago.

Gerrard was at fault for not rotating the squad more. Notably Ejaria and Kent. 

1 hour ago, gersandy said:

Your committing tactical suicide going to a place like park head and trying to take the game to them.

Gerrard set the team up right today. We just lacked that bit of magic in the final third that’ll nick you a couple of goals in a game like that.

Are you for real? It's Parkhead not the Etihad or Nou Camp. 

Press them hard high up the pitch, you really think Boyata, Lustig and Brown are good enough to play around you if you press them?

I only managed to catch the first half today due to prior commitments and I have to say it felt like watching a Warburton/Caixhinia performance but out defence is better so we siding concede as many. That's three games on the bounce we've been absolutely unable to get our foot on the ball, play in the midfield and control a game. That has to be a cause for concern. Did it get any better?

I hated the having two strikers on the pitch and then they were defending mostly. Hated it under Walter Smith too.

The big mistake that cost us was players thinking the ref was going to blow for a foul, but didn't, and the 

bheasts ran up the park and scored. Overall, not a pretty game but would liked to have seen a braver performance

by leaving the two strikers upfront, Or even one of them.  Been saying it since game one mind you.

I think we will do them at Ibrox no problem. 

I was hoping to go toe to toe with them playing a pressing game, Thursday prob dragged the energy level down but i was hoping the fixture would have had the adrenalin surging, sadly not to ne and  anyone tuning in expecting more would be thinking it was a re run of previous seasons limp performances.

4 hours ago, Jam_piece said:

Yes it was shit. Anybody saying we were going to steamroll them were delusional. Anybody saying they were embarassed can fuck off. Fucking embarrassed? We played with 9 men in fucking russia  fucking 3 days ago. Anycunt embarrased? no embarrassed aboot child abuse because thats the norm eh. you want some positives? One of our best players last year was our worst today. We were without our best player in coulibaly. we have 2 players to come in. If morelos squares it like they did for their goal then we walk away with a point. They had a fuckin entire stadium behind them. This season is already more successful than last year as i dont remember booking flights to barcelona this ti.e last year. They cunts cant get any better FACT . just went the fucking wrong way aboot it. 

It was embarrasing. Not the result. The insipid weak performance. 

If you can't see that you're burying your head in the sand. 

We went there and stood off them and they bossed us, again. 

I still think we’ll win the league. These cunts were at full strength and played at their full capacity. We’ve got 4/5 players to come in and 3 more gears to go up. Second half against Maribor against the tarriers and we’ll blow them away. I’m gutted about today but I stil pretty positive going forward. Game today was a game too far mentally and physically but we aren’t far away.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not embarrassed, but the performance was rank. We didn't look close to being at our best today.

The issue many have is their expectations were too high.

6 debuting in an OF game, little recovery since Russia, playing at their place, missing key midfielder, up against champions with their team starting that humped us last time.

Those expecting to pump the scum will be feeling it most as they built it up to expecting the unrealistic.

I did think we had a chance before the game started mate, but the predictions on here since thursday was nuts and I wonder why we cannot learn to be a bit more sensible before these games.

Still hurting and will do so for a couple of days, but I am hoping Stevie and his backroom guys and the new players learn from today and also the break has probably come at a good time. 

I wonder if players like Tav who have been on the end of these defeats the last two years need some help from a sport psychologist to help them, that is a serious suggestion by the way.  

Gerrard oot, booo hisssssss.   What a lot of pricks on here.   That was a terrible performance but folk need to grow up and accept some reality and that is we have brought in around 14 new players and are rebuilding.   We also had players injured and the manager, who was being lauded midweek, has had a handful of league games.   

He got his tactics right in Europe but has gotten them wrong in two consecutive league matches,  as the Op says 'calm the fuck doon'.   

6 hours ago, Jam_piece said:

Yes it was shit. Anybody saying we were going to steamroll them were delusional. Anybody saying they were embarassed can fuck off. Fucking embarrassed? We played with 9 men in fucking russia  fucking 3 days ago. Anycunt embarrased? no embarrassed aboot child abuse because thats the norm eh. you want some positives? One of our best players last year was our worst today. We were without our best player in coulibaly. we have 2 players to come in. If morelos squares it like they did for their goal then we walk away with a point. They had a fuckin entire stadium behind them. This season is already more successful than last year as i dont remember booking flights to barcelona this ti.e last year. They cunts cant get any better FACT . just went the fucking wrong way aboot it. 

Gave them the win before the ball was kicked. 

I'm embarrassed that it's gotten to the point that some in our support aren't fuming by that shit. 

Honest to fuck, it was as gutless as last season. 

Waited a wee while before posting "due to swally". I am sick to the back teeth of watching Rangers manager after Rangers manager go to the saville dome and shit their knickers. That was fucking embarrassing. I love  Stevie g but he better not show they cunts the same respect as the last few managers.

4 hours ago, danger ranger said:

Le Guen done all right in Europe but was a total disaster in the league and he went, Gerrard isn't much better.

I'll judge after the 9 games. And possibly again after 18, home and away against everyone. Until then, I'll stay sane and recognise the Progres. Pun intended. 

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

No I just have standards I expect a Rangers team to meet. They are not a great side and when pressed they can be beaten like Hearts have shown. However we completely change our tactics and shape to sit back and show them respect they don't deserve. 

They hit the bar 3 times and our keeper had to have a world class performance to stop a hammering. 

So yea it was embarrassing seeing a team I know can produce sit back and allow that shite to pound us like relegation fodder.

my expectations are higher than yours but that's what is required at a club this size 

I agree with most of what your saying mate, but let’s be honest their motivation to beat hearts isn’t the same as old firm day. Still think they are there for the taking at ibrox.