Next Four Games

BridgeIsBlue

We've only got 5 points from our first 4 games.  We had a "bump" at Motherwell, another one today, we can't afford any more.  We can't allow the gap to get any bigger than it is now if we want to keep pressure on celtic.  We need to start winning league games consistently to show we truly are title contenders.  

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Dundee H

St Johnstone H

Livingston A

Hearts H

12 points from 12,if it's any less then people can start chucking the baby out with the bath water. 

We always knew the first 3 away games were going to be difficult , but there'll be no excuses if we can't get maximum points out of that lot . 

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Get 12 from 12 and today will look irrelevant, they’ll drop points for sure. Time now for the team and Gerrard to show what they’re made of but it’s a long season and if we play to our best the tables going to look very different in a months time.

It won’t look irrelevant if they win their next 4 as well. We’ll still be 4 behind them, and potentially 6-7 behind Hearts. 

Time to kick on after the international break and focus on getting some league points in the bag with dominating performances. I'd prefer some focus on them now that the group stages has already been achieved. I don't want us to get horsed in them but I also want focus on the league now. 

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I have said we had 4 first games more difficult than the taigs did.

Anything  less than 10 points in next 4 games is worrying.

We are a strong team. No excuse against diddy teams

Only the SPFL can have a fixture list where a team plays 3 out of the first 4 games away from home, whatever happened to the old home, away rotation ffs

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Just posted this elsewhere myself, but I think this is all our games (minus Europa) until December:

Dundee - home
St. Johnstone - home
Livi - away
Hearts - home
hamilton - away
Betfred semi instead of hibs away
killie - home
st mirren - away
motherwell - home
livi - home

Surely to fuck we can go a really fucking decent run with those?

Can't see any dropped points in they games maybe over confidence but I just know we'll deal with they games convincingly.

The difference with this team compared to last year is they have shown through the European games they have fight, spirit and determination. Whilst it appears this was missing today it shouldn’t be hard to get the players back to their normal selves against Dundee and must target to go on a winning (not unbeaten but winning) run.