Mcgregor Kick

Thinking back to the sheep game AMcG was floored by a sheep player who came crashing in on our keeper the other sheep player on the deck was felled as a result of his own player crashing in on the goal line.

AMcG did his best to avoid full contact with the felled sheep player there was minimum contact but felled sheep player took it upon himself to have a dig at MacGregor after he fell on top  of him during the melee our keeper took it upon himself to remind the sheep cunt that his actions will not be tolerated no problem in my book.

The keeper even tried to demonstrate to the referee the melee on the goal line & how it came about.

So Ajers a wankers he tried it on a few times today I too wouldn't be surprised if these cunts try it on retrospectively with a punishment but they had better be prepared to clamp down in all the other shit that went unpunished.

Only saw it during the game and I thought it more a petulant kick rather than trying to hurt anyone in which case it'd be a yellow . 

Nevertheless , alongside Morelos , it's moronic and gives the ref a choice to make . I'd love to see SG take a firm hand on this and put a stop to these needless incidents before we end up paying a price for it . 

He probably will be done, but after his display today and being trampled on by their player I will give him some slack.

Before the game we all say get into these wankers, then when someone stands up to being stood on we hang them out to dry. :hmmm:

41 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Morelos pushed Broon  again in the penalty box, (after being booked)  which was not spotted, which could have been yet another red 

The one where the plastic hard man took half a dozen steps back ? 

Youve got to be joking ! 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

He probably will be done, but after his display today and being trampled on by their player I will give him some slack.

Before the game we all say get into these wankers, then when someone stands up to being stood on we hang them out to dry. :hmmm:

I think Gerrard is certainly firing them up and he likes that aggresion but there's clearly a balance to be struck in terms of channeling that aggresion.

I don't think McGregor will be cited partly because he's a Scotland player.

3 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I think Gerrard is certainly firing them up and he likes that aggresion but there's clearly a balance to be struck in terms of channeling that aggresion.

I don't think McGregor will be cited partly because he's a Scotland player.

I agree with your first point, but it is what most of us have said over the last few months, we need to stand up to them and not be intimidated. Having said that a wee kick out like that could well see him given a ban, I am not sure him being in the Scotland squad will save him, but who knows.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I've caught him doing it a few times he needs to cut that out before it costs us

I said that earlier to my mates. Don't know what's come over him. As long as he continues to make great saves it will be overlooked I suppose.

59 minutes ago, gmcf said:

The one where the plastic hard man took half a dozen steps back ? 

Youve got to be joking ! 

The Lego eater was also pushing and shoving, he was already yellow carded, so if you card Morelos he should also have been carded.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Spot on, I keep saying it with every passing game, again today Morelos is sitting on a yellow card and twice he lifted his hands and shoved brown away, every game Morelos is lifting his hands and shoving opponents away.....he could easily of got another yellow for his shove on brown whilst jostling at a corner.....has Morelos learned anything from the other night.....has he fuck, he will continue to do what he does so I'm expecting plenty more yellows and possible reds for him.

Morelos pushing Brown was my favourite part of the game

Just now, plumbGER said:

Him and Crocker became unbearable mate, had to switch over to RTV nearer the end for Tom Miller and Andy Little.

I had Rangers tv on from the start of the game. I can't cope with sky commentary during old firm games. I watch the build up because i enjoy watching Commons struggle to string a sentence together, and Hayley McQueen is a wee babe, but switch off as soon as the game starts.