Mcgregor Kick

23 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Is that not a good thing? I'd prefer a league that allows a bit rough and tumble. It discourages the ridiculous Neymar type theatrics if the players know they can get away with the odd kick or two. 

I don't mind the league allowing a bit of physicality to the game. 

Just if we being honest it's all red cards for violent conduct.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Where are you getting to with that? 

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

What?! ?. The Morelos decision being overturned is just about all they’ve got right on these panels. 

You cannae retaliate. Regardless, this and Naeshame were never getting cited due to that decision.  

2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

You cannae retaliate. Regardless, this and Naeshame were never getting cited due to that decision.  

No your so far wrong with that assertion it’s unbelievable. If you want to set a precedent then Brown kicking a player in the head whilst lying in the ground is a lot more apt. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

No your so far wrong with that assertion it’s unbelievable. If you want to set a precedent then Brown kicking a player in the head whilst lying in the ground is a lot more apt. 

You're an idiot.  There's no shame in admitting the SFA will not be able to do McGregor due to this.  Even the gaffer admitted shagger did it and yet they couldn't cite him.  

We should've kicked more of them.  

2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

You're an idiot.  There's no shame in admitting the SFA will not be able to do McGregor due to this.  Even the gaffer admitted shagger did it and yet they couldn't cite him.  

We should've kicked more of them.  

When you say we are you meaning Brown? Have you shown yourself!

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

Ha ha. Cant believe Shagger got off with that.

SFA are a total joke, slightly off topic but anyone see Thistles 'goal' at the weekend - place is a laughing stock 

Mate what a farce that was. You see the fucking net ripple FFS ???

On 02/09/2018 at 15:33, plumbGER said:

Him and Crocker became unbearable mate, had to switch over to RTV nearer the end for Tom Miller and Andy Little.

It would be worth it to me to pay a year's worth of RTV fees just so I don't have to listen to those wasters (I have no choice but to buy RTV anyway as I'm in the States, but just saying I despise those two twats that much.).

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Shocked but you can bet we are marked now and there will be a player called up soon enough for a ban. 

Agree. Theres no benefit for them banning our keeper for home games against Dundee, St J and Ayr.

They're keeping  their  powder  dry. Wankers. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

He’s trying to get back onto his feet and is being hindered by the scum player, a natural reaction is to kick out to free yourself, not as clear cut as the fenian media wants you to believe.

6B4B0595-748C-4F00-A017-2540CED97EF5.jpeg

He's no' really. He lifted his leg once. That freed himself from any hinderance then raked the player down his side. Doesn't really matter now as he's not been done but for me that is a red card every time. If it was the other way round we would all be screaming for a red, and justifiably so ?

7 minutes ago, beararse said:

He's no' really. He lifted his leg once. That freed himself from any hinderance then raked the player down his side. Doesn't really matter now as he's not been done but for me that is a red card every time. If it was the other way round we would all be screaming for a red, and justifiably so ?

It was silly by McGregor as if the referee saw it he would of had a decision to make but goalkeepers do get more leeway than other players and that should also be the case for a Rangers goalkeeper. I don’t think it’s a clear cut as the fenian press wants us to believe. You can just as clearly argue that there was no intent to injure the player as you can that there was and that’s why the sfa came to the conclusion that they have. Brown kicking the player in the head does hamstring the useless bastards also though.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Isn’t as clear cut as the fenian media wants to make out. The goalkeepers always get a bit more leeway than other players. Not once did he look back when kicking out, could of just as easily being freeing himself from a smelly cunt rather than retaliation like the media wants us to believe. 

Need to prove violent conduct.. And it's far from easy there. Given McGregors previous we would suspect there was violent intent, but as an individual case, there wasn't enough there. 

16 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It was silly by McGregor as if the referee saw it he would of had a decision to make but goalkeepers do get more leeway than other players and that should also be the case for a Rangers goalkeeper. I don’t think it’s a clear cut as the fenian press wants us to believe. You can just as clearly argue that there was no intent to injure the player as you can that there was and that’s why the sfa came to the conclusion that they have. Brown kicking the player in the head does hamstring the useless bastards also though.

Agree with everything bar the ‘clearcut’ bit but hey, the positive is he didn’t get done and now has carte blanche to do it again ?