Mcgregor Kick

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

Timothy wasn't completely blameless ... there must be other angles that show that better 

The player stood on McGregor when he was on the ground and intentionally tried to keep  McGregor on the ground by tangling himself on his leg. The player was far from blameless. I still proclaim that there was no intention by McGregor he was merely trying to free himself. 

On 03/09/2018 at 00:38, siddiqi_drinker said:

Cunt rolling around like he's been shot by a sniper.  McGregor was stupid doing it but smart enough to look where the ref was first, LOL

Andy Walker IRA loving fenian cunt

if you click it back a few frames it appears that their player has pinned McGregor's feet. he escapes and pushes the players leg away with his leg so he can't do it again. Judge for yourself but I see dirty tactic from them. Their player should be booked for manhandle him imo 

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Agree with everything bar the ‘clearcut’ bit but hey, the positive is he didn’t get done and now has carte blanche to do it again ? 

Our manager will ensure he won’t do it again, that’s why we have more class than the other teams. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

The player stood on McGregor when he was on the ground and intentionally tried to keep  McGregor on the ground by tangling himself on his leg. The player was far from blameless. I still proclaim that there was no intention by McGregor he was merely trying to free himself. 

Fully agreed with you up until the no intention from McGregor bit. 

26 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Are you disabled? Fucking mong. 

We = Rangers

Should've kicked more of them = celtic

2 days ago.  

I’m the mong... we should of kicked more of them?  Presumably because Morelos got his red card rescinded. Your anger came after me mentioning Browny kicking a guy in the head whilst he was on the ground!

I sympathise with your predicament in supporting a team that harbours paedophiles but by coming into here and speaking complete shite will not in anyway remove your dilemma. 

29 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’m the mong... we should of kicked more of them?  Presumably because Morelos got his red card rescinded. Your anger came after me mentioning Browny kicking a guy in the head whilst he was on the ground!

I sympathise with your predicament in supporting a team that harbours paedophiles but by coming into here and speaking complete shite will not in anyway remove your dilemma. 

You're the one who's had a kick in the head.?

Funniest thing about the whole episode is the complete tarrier meltdown on social media about the corrupt sfa/masons/referees/Orange Order/Media/Cheats or all of the above, and fenian rat bastards claiming they are not paranoid, hilarious & I haven't even bothered to browse Kiddyfiddler Street. 

T

8 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Funniest thing about the whole episode is the complete tarrier meltdown on social media about the corrupt sfa/masons/referees/Orange Order/Media/Cheats or all of the above, and fenian rat bastards claiming they are not paranoid, hilarious & I haven't even bothered to browse Kiddyfiddler Street. 

They are a little self- righteous, don't you think.

22 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Glad to hear that, what will they be like when we get 55. :thumbsup:

Mixed views on this however bottom line is he never got caught and gave that cunt a good kick in the ribs.  

Supppose my point is, it is stupid, could have cost us and at some point will however can’t deny there is something very satisfying about it.

6 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Browny ??

15 hours ago, Hoss said:

You're an idiot.  There's no shame in admitting the SFA will not be able to do McGregor due to this.  Even the gaffer admitted shagger did it and yet they couldn't cite him.  

We should've kicked more of them.  

Congratulations on your win. Make the most of it as very soon natural order will be restored and you’ll be back in your box. Top tiers closed et all 

The CO has taken action by reviewing the McGregor incident. It was rightly deemed by the panel as not excessive or brutal enough to warrant a red. They can't issue a yellow so the review is complete.

We got lucky it was MISSED on Sunday, as likely he would have been wrongly red carded. A yellow and penalty to scum was the correct decision.

We were lucky officials MISSED an incident. They didn't actually make a decision in our favour at the time, they simply failed to observe a foul. Maybe no one at the side shouted "foul foul foul" to alert the ref.....

The incident which should be highlighted and reviewed was the Christie dive. Simulation looking for a penalty. Blatant dive. Our player booked for the challenge, a yellow that can't be rescinded. That's the talking point that shouldn't  be ignored. And thats a yellow that will contribute to a game suspension in due course when he accumulates more and reaches the disciplinary limit.

But can we all stop now saying McGregor should have been sent off, he shouldn't have been. A stupid fanny, a yellow and penalty yes, but by the rules of the game not a red card offence.

25 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The CO has taken action by reviewing the McGregor incident. It was rightly deemed by the panel as not excessive or brutal enough to warrant a red. They can't issue a yellow so the review is complete.

We got lucky it was MISSED on Sunday, as likely he would have been wrongly red carded. A yellow and penalty to scum was the correct decision.

We were lucky officials MISSED an incident. They didn't actually make a decision in our favour at the time, they simply failed to observe a foul. Maybe no one at the side shouted "foul foul foul" to alert the ref.....

The incident which should be highlighted and reviewed was the Christie dive. Simulation looking for a penalty. Blatant dive. Our player booked for the challenge, a yellow that can't be rescinded. That's the talking point that shouldn't  be ignored. And thats a yellow that will contribute to a game suspension in due course when he accumulates more and reaches the disciplinary limit.

But can we all stop now saying McGregor should have been sent off, he shouldn't have been. A stupid fanny, a yellow and penalty yes, but by the rules of the game not a red card offence.

Exactly too many people are starting to be taking in by the fenian media. He was trying to get to his feet, no intent whatsoever to injure the player.

Gerrards comment was taking into consideration the level of referee we have in Scotland, any other teams goalkeeper had done that then it would of barely got a mention.

The media control the referees in Scotland and will highlight/exaggerate any misdemeanour they can whilst ignoring blatant dives etc from that bastardised team. This is what’s keeping the referees affecting our game and gaining them bastards points. 3 points the referees have won for them this season already.