Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Assume @Louden_Greg has been inundated with tweets etc to see if there's anything can be done?

Apparently he has mate. Prices are a bit higher than what anyone really thought but everyone on cccs seem to be annoyed with our first game over a month away we've 3 days to have the funds ready 

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, plumbGER said:

Nah I don't agree, prices are supply and demand driven and we are entering our first group stages in a number of years and are excited by the prospect whereas the beggars see it as a disappointment to be entering it after a couple of seasons in the champions league.

The last time they were in tge Europa they were getting crowds of 30k for home games with the top tiers shut so they know if prices are too steep people won't come.

You're comparing the factors behind the pricing ?. Very sensible approach.

I never said compare to justify why we were more expensive, I'm not surprised we are. For some of the points about I agree, but not to the extent of the variance between both pricing levels. I'm saying comparing our pricing and factors against theirs and having opinions on it makes sense.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Nothing to do with him tbf. He’s just the one that takes the stick for someone else’s decision 

Not meaning criticising him or having a go.

Just wondering how best to communicate what appears to be a consensus of dissatisfaction with pricing, short notice etc with the decision makers could best be done. Supporters Liaison might be that route.

I'm on fuckin holiday so will miss the first game yet I need to pay for three games on Thursday, seems a bit unfair that you can't buy tickets for the games you can make, I've not got enough in my account what will happen when they try to take payment and it is rejected ?

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You're comparing the factors behind the pricing ?. Very sensible approach.

I never said compare to justify why we were more expensive, I'm not surprised we are. For some of the points about I agree, but not to the extent of the variance between both pricing levels. I'm saying comparing our pricing and factors against theirs and having opinions on it makes sense.

Well it is sensible, they see it as a disappointment whereas we were all wanking ourselves off for getting there.

Supply and demand dictates prices, it's as simple as that really.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently he has mate. Prices are a bit higher than what anyone really thought but everyone on cccs seem to be annoyed with our first game over a month away we've 3 days to have the funds ready 

That's what I was most surprised about. 

I've only got my own to pay for, so not too bad for me, but it's a bit shite when people are paying for theirs and their kids. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Well it is sensible, they see it as a disappointment whereas we were all wanking ourselves off for getting there.

Supply and demand dictates prices, it's as simple as that really.

Yes they do. And are factors to consider when taking a sensible approach in comparing the pricing and why.

So we're both now agreeing with the comparison between ours and theirs and why ?

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yes they do. And are factors to consider when taking a sensible approach in comparing the pricing and why.

So we're both now agreeing with the comparison between ours and theirs and why ?

I'm not agreeing with you, because I don't want to and haven't had a fight today so need to get one quickly before I go to bed:lol:

Archived