Jump to content

Group Stage Package


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you santa?

Tell them.to.contact the club mate they're usually pretty reasonable with things like this. See if someone has twitter can they contact SLO and ask him would it be possible for.the club to allow

I like how they give you a whole week to get near £300 to buy your own seats.  Fucking disgraceful in all honesty. 

Posted Images

Personally think the pricing for the package is fine. Thought it would've been at least £30 per game but not too surprised at it being £35.

The issue is the few days notice before taking £105 out. Should definitely have the option of 3 instalments. It's still a good few weeks until first match so should be able to hang off a week or 2 before taking any money.

beararse likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think its fair enough. They did good deals in the qualifiers - bottom line is the more monry the club can maximise the better though i appreciate everyone's personal circumstances 

Agree. Significant investment on gaffer and players. When we start to qualify for CL regular I’d expect a drop. Not now though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, brazz1972 said:

Personally think the pricing for the package is fine. Thought it would've been at least £30 per game but not too surprised at it being £35.

The issue is the few days notice before taking £105 out. Should definitely have the option of 3 instalments. It's still a good few weeks until first match so should be able to hang off a week or 2 before taking any money.

There is some leeway, mate. Email credit card mandate at the ticket office and an extension time to pay can be arranged. 

ccardmandate@Rangers.co.uk

 

KeyserSoze likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think the pricing is too bad, I'd imagine most folk would buy all three individually.

Unacceptable though for the club to be demanding that amount of money in one go though. Would have made far more sense to take it on the 30th considering most folk will have paid off their season books this month.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be an absolute travesty if people who have followed us through all the hard times miss out here because they can't afford the one off payment, serious blunder by the club imo.

Ok they have asked people to email in if they have difficulty but what about people who don't have access to email? The option should have been there for a 2 or 3 installment package to give people the chance to get the funds required.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That fat prick doesn’t have a fucking clue what to do with the position he is in. Literally sending out generic tweets to people when his response should have been I’ll be in the TO tomorrow at opening time to try and get them to spread the payments or give supporters until the end of next week time to get the cash, therefore cancelling the payments for Thursday. 

He is an absolute moron

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Think the thing which is underplayed is the one generic price point.

I'm BR front as that's where I could get 3 tickets together, adult plus 2 kids. I pay less than Main stand central beside directors box or club deck for instance, but my view isn't as good, weather can impact on us if it's raining or snowing etc. Some likely chose this section for it's lower pricing.

Questionable then why the prices are the same, and this package equates to about a third of my annual ST price. Effectively cheaper seats are subsidising expensive ones to generate this generic price point.

I'm happy to pay it as it's only marginally higher than I expected. But it's a sore one for those in cheaper seats due to finances.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It will be an absolute travesty if people who have followed us through all the hard times miss out here because they can't afford the one off payment, serious blunder by the club imo.

Ok they have asked people to email in if they have difficulty but what about people who don't have access to email? The option should have been there for a 2 or 3 installment package to give people the chance to get the funds required.

Itll take them more than 2 to 3 days to get through the emails probably, so folk will be in limbo between waiting for help or cancelling.

ForeverAndEver and plumbGER like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Itll take them more than 2 to 3 days to get through the emails probably, so folk will be in limbo between waiting for help or cancelling.

Exactly, along the lines of what I said last night. Why ask people to email in then have to spend the time assessing each case individually? It's a serious blunder imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think the thing which is underplayed is the one generic price point.

I'm BR front as that's where I could get 3 tickets together, adult plus 2 kids. I pay less than Main stand central beside directors box or club deck for instance, but my view isn't as good, weather can impact on us if it's raining or snowing etc. Some likely chose this section for it's lower pricing.

Questionable then why the prices are the same, and this package equates to about a third of my annual ST price. Effectively cheaper seats are subsidising expensive ones to generate this generic price point.

Good point well made.

In general I think the pricing is on point but agree there should be recognition and allowance made for a seat’s location within the stadium.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think the club have acted quickly to allow more time for supporters to pay which is quite correct. 

And in the final analysis i'd give this current regime £105 in a heartbeat long before i would give Green, Kray twjns or Ashley a penny ?

I'm confident the money will be used for the benifit of the club but the price is a kick in the teeth for the supporters who have loyally stood by the club.

If they had charged adults 75 quid and kids 30 quid they would still have stood to take in a substantial amount of money on top of the previous 4 games already played at Ibrox.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 29 October 2020 20:00 Until 22:00
      0  
      Rangers v Lech Poznan
      Ibrox Stadium
      Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...