Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Imagined the fucked it up and took it twice ?????

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest ?

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Does that extend the deadline for non cccs scheme as well

19th. Fair play to the club for listening to the fans and giving a bit more time tbh.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Can I go on and pay mine just now still?

Stealth "i'm rich AF lads" ?

Tomorrow 9am mate

Just now, psb07158 said:

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest ?

19th. Fair play to the club for listening to the fans and giving a bit more time tbh.

Stealth "i'm rich AF lads" ?

Tomorrow 9am mate

I'm going.to throw 20 pound notes at peasents.

Na seriously mate I have the money the now so just going to pay it and get it out the way 

20 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

My email says discounted season ticket package. Surely they’re not charging non season ticket holders £40 a game for the package? 

I said packages would be £105 per package and they would charge £120 for non season ticket holders , I don't have a problem with the prices as every penny goes to the club , but the club should give those  season ticket holders who  don't have the funds more time to pay as the first home game is still a few weeks away.    

I have no problem with the prices or paying for my two books this Thursday but feel the club could have broke it down to £55 Thursday & £50 next month.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

I said packages would be £105 per package and they would charge £120 for non season ticket holders , I don't have a problem with the prices as every penny goes to the club , but the club should give those  season ticket holders who  don't have the funds more time to pay as the first home game is still a few weeks away.    

I have no problem with the prices or paying for my two books this Thursday but feel the club could have broke it down to £55 Thursday & £50 next month.

It's £39 for non ST holders. It's £117 for the 3 games. I still think they should take it game by game but it is what it is.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

It's £39 for non ST holders. It's £117 for the 3 games. I still think they should take it game by game but it is what it is.

It was always been the same , I remember we used to buy our books get the first qualifier for nothing, pay next round if we qualified we paid for the packages within a couple of weeks and we were still in August.  

I agree they should have sorted something out for the season ticket holders.  But as you say it is what it is 

22 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What did you expect ? The club are gonna milk it for all it worth and as per usual, they know if you don't take your seats someone else will and it will be 3 sell outs. 

Just because I expect it doesn’t make it right mate.

Archived