Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Just because I expect it doesn’t make it right mate.

I know that but the club do not give a flying fuck and never have , in the past when they got into the champs league group stages it was the same and we paid our season books later then so it was a double whammy on supporters.   

They could have made it two £52.50 payments one on Thursday and the other next month to help the fans.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

19th now gives me a bit of breathing space to decide what to do, I'll leave it till the last minute before I make a final decision, absolutely the correct decision from Rangers, wtf were they thinking. 

It smacks of a decision from a person or group who have lived in a privileged position for a long long time 

Don’t know if it’s been said can’t be arsed going through the pages to see, anyway her da supports the filth an went to pick up his package today an they are only charging £72 for the adult package or £24 a game 

now I know it’s a bit more of a hard sell since they think they are too good for the europa league an they are drawn with a team they beat before getting a spanking off the mighty aek Athens but cmon to fuck Rangers at least explain yourselves an tell us why it’s priced the same as champions league prices

7 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Don’t know if it’s been said can’t be arsed going through the pages to see, anyway her da supports the filth an went to pick up his package today an they are only charging £72 for the adult package or £24 a game 

now I know it’s a bit more of a hard sell since they think they are too good for the europa league an they are drawn with a team they beat before getting a spanking off the mighty aek Athens but cmon to fuck Rangers at least explain yourselves an tell us why it’s priced the same as champions league prices

Can we stop basing what we do on a team who the last time.played in the Europa league had big banners stretched across the top tier ffs

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It smacks of a decision from a person or group who have lived in a privileged position for a long long time 

I'm not exactly living on the bread line but I would have struggled to have that paid in full for next Wednesday so I spat the dummy out yesterday and thought just shove it up your fucking arse, still not 100% I'll get the 3 packages I need yet but I most likely will, there's plenty of loyal bears on here struggling and it's not right, they need to take a long hard look at sensible decisions when it comes to payments like this. 

15 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

IMO, whoever made the decision has gone and thought that there are 25k + on Semi Finals and Finals and barely any of them will want to be removed from it so they will find the money to be in their accounts.

28 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

IMO, whoever made the decision has gone and thought that there are 25k + on Semi Finals and Finals and barely any of them will want to be removed from it so they will find the money to be in their accounts.

Thought I was a sorted for the semi final and final, bastard. 

Nah all joking aside they could have done a game to game basis but at least they have sorted something now. 

Really glad this has been sorted for fans, especially those with a few to pay for at one time at such short notice.

As a few have said the original decision must have been taken by a person or persons that have never had to budget or watch what they are spending at one time, hopefully this situation will make them more aware from now on. 

Archived