Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A club should be self sufficient. Unfortunately we've had to rely on top up loans because we haven't achieved that, strategically or otherwise.

If we ignore 30-50m bullshit, then if we're not selling strips, tv money is shite, we need to invest in the squad the fans will need to pay.

Personally I think 90 quid is the right figure. I don't think we'll sell out at 105. But I can't blame the club for using us as a cash cow. Without an owner like Murray willing to invest in his club then it falls on us to pay into it even if it's tough as fuck.

We’re not selling strips because our board are incompetent and the money we pished against the wall on Pedro and co is an absolute disgrace and the fact no cunt was held to account means that the fans as usual are left to pick up the tab. We also have lawyers bills and compensation for Ashley,Miller and Wallace so I guess £105 a head should help with that fuck up. Are you really trying to say we need another Murray or is that a piss take??

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

We’re not selling strips because our board are incompetent and the money we pished against the wall on Pedro and co is an absolute disgrace and the fact no cunt was held to account means that the fans as usual are left to pick up the tab. We also have lawyers bills and compensation for Ashley,Miller and Wallace so I guess £105 a head should help with that fuck up. Are you really trying to say we need another Murray or is that a piss take??

No I'm saying that owners might put money in that bit easier because it's their club rather than a majority shareholder who doesn't have overall control.

Anybody else in the same boat - seat is in a designated UEFA area and have been told that alternative seats are available for purchase on Thursday 13 and Friday 14th September. Any ideas when the alternative seats get released today?

3 minutes ago, LewisP14 said:

Anybody else in the same boat - seat is in a designated UEFA area and have been told that alternative seats are available for purchase on Thursday 13 and Friday 14th September. Any ideas when the alternative seats get released today?

Where is these Uefa seats getting taken in the stadium and how many they got. 

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Where is these Uefa seats getting taken in the stadium and how many they got. 

I’m in the Club Deck mate and have been shifted. Not sure on numbers they have been given - Rangers have said it’s out with their control. 

Just bought mine. Put my card details in 3 times and it kept on saying make sure i am logged in first, checked my order history and they are purchased.

Dave King's no doubt helped himself to the 3 transactions.

They better hurry up with my confirmation email aswell.

A bit too much for some. I was expecting maybe £25.00 a game, Euro games being a bit pricier so maybe even £30.00 a pop.

As previous poster said, we are the ones paying for the past failings of the club, and for the extra players bought this year.

Will we be moaning about prices if we bring the league title home again? ?

10 minutes ago, mchammer said:

A bit too much for some. I was expecting maybe £25.00 a game, Euro games being a bit pricier so maybe even £30.00 a pop.

As previous poster said, we are the ones paying for the past failings of the club, and for the extra players bought this year.

Will we be moaning about prices if we bring the league title home again? ?

Tbf m8 I think it's 10 pound more than a normal hibs hearts or sheep game if that and considering it's the Europa league group stages although 90 would of been fairer imo

Bought there for the wee man and I,they'd been in my basket for nearly 2weeks and I kept logging in and thinking about it and was also glad of the extra week to pay from the club but I just had too as it'll be the wee man's first Ibrox Euro experience and you can't put a price on that plus I've waited long enough for this moment and the next stage of us getting back to where we used to be,can't wait now :rangers:

12 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Bought there for the wee man and I,they'd been in my basket for nearly 2weeks and I kept logging in and thinking about it and was also glad of the extra week to pay from the club but I just had too as it'll be the wee man's first Ibrox Euro experience and you can't put a price on that plus I've waited long enough for this moment and the next stage of us getting back to where we used to be,can't wait now :rangers:

Hope he enjoys it, European nights at Ibrox are special. 

43 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Will I be okay waiting for the general sale for individual games or will I have to buy one of the packages? Can only make the Villarreal game in November.

it looks like public sale will be 3 game package as well for £120 and any unsold will be on game to game basis after that. I'm in the same boat as can only make Moscow game. looks like I won't get my usual seat.

Archived