Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Almacger said:

How do you cancel CCCS? Do you just let a transaction fail then it automatically cancels it

I think you get two or three fails before you are removed entirely.

Just remember that if you are on Semi Finals and Finals it will void your chance in the draw if you have any failed payments.

I'd ring up and try and cancel it altogether.

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think its fair enough. They did good deals in the qualifiers - bottom line is the more monry the club can maximise the better though i appreciate everyone's personal circumstances 

Agreed.

They're simply following the principles of supply and demand.

We can't really harp on about the club having fuck all money or getting all excited about the possible financial rewards of getting to the group stages then mump about ticket prices.

Granted, it'll hit some folk hard and some might not be able to make it as result but the harsh reality is that Rangers don't exist for the benefit of any one person.

There will be enough Rangers fans happy or perhaps willing to pay the prices 

The celtic tickets are cheaper because A. they have that much cash sloshing around the fucking place and B. no cunt will turn up as they thought they'd be playing in the Champions League.

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Agreed.

We can't really harp on about the club having fuck all money or getting all excited about the possible financial rewards of getting to the group stages then mump about ticket prices.

Granted, it'll hit some folk hard and some might not be able to make it as result but the harsh reality is that Rangers don't exist for the benefit of any one person.

The celtic tickets are cheaper because A. they have that much cash sloshing around the fucking place and B. no cunt will turn up as they thought they'd be playing in the Champions League.

They could charge 150 and it would still sell out. Doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Outrageous man. 

£105 out in one go at 3 days notice for some run of the mill bang average European games. 

Filth are £78 or less. 

Board are just bawbags sometimes

Tbf that lot aren't doing it out of kindness. They simply know they'll struggle to sell tickets otherwise.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Tbf that lot aren't doing it out of kindness. They simply know they'll struggle to sell tickets otherwise.

Agreed. 

Undoubtably more demand on our side. Feels a bit like they’re taking advantage of it. 

I get it’s a business, but feels low given all we’ve had to put up with. 

28 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

They are also selling a pot 1, 3 and 4 opponent deal whereas we are selling 1, 2 and 3 opponent package. Small difference I know but it is still a difference. Imo 90 quid would have been a more appropriate pricing level.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They are also selling a pot 1, 2 and 4 opponent deal whereas we are selling 1, 2 and 3 opponent package. Small difference I know but it is still a difference. Imo 90 quid would have been a more appropriate pricing level.

They've also played Rosenberg this season and last. 

34 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

As far back as I can remember it's always been a 3 match package for group games.

Pretty sure the first ever champions league season with Marseille, Brugge and CSKA we had a 3 game package,  my da was paying for it then though. 

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They are also selling a pot 1, 2 and 4 opponent deal whereas we are selling 1, 2 and 3 opponent package. Small difference I know but it is still a difference. Imo 90 quid would have been a more appropriate pricing level.

1, 3 and 4 mate :pipe:

16 minutes ago, beararse said:

Agreed.

I don’t think the majority of us are complaining about the prices, the fact is that the last of the season ticket payments came off on Friday and within the space of a week cccs are having to fork out for Europa League and Ayr United tickets. In my opinion it should have been the Ayr tickets this week and Europa a week or two after this. Factor in that some will be going to Villarreal in a fortnight and fuck me that’s a fair bit of dosh going out the door within a few weeks. But going back to my original point (4 season tickets) it’s a cunt of a week...

I received the email and have been informed that 'You may be aware that UEFA select specific areas of each Stadium for their exclusive use'...'Regrettably, your seat is in one of the designated areas and will not be available to you for these games.'

I've been told I'll be able to buy an alternate seat next week 13th/14th. Anyone know if folk in this situation get to buy an alternate seat before the public sale?

Cheers

3 minutes ago, LewisP14 said:

I received the email and have been informed that 'You may be aware that UEFA select specific areas of each Stadium for their exclusive use'...'Regrettably, your seat is in one of the designated areas and will not be available to you for these games.'

I've been told I'll be able to buy an alternate seat next week 13th/14th. Anyone know if folk in this situation get to buy an alternate seat before the public sale?

Cheers

Ffs, how many tickets do the get?

39 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I’m still sickened that when we got back to the prem they didn’t offer fans who had been ST holders through the lower divisions any sort of loyalty bonus or discount. 

Your right mate, I've had a season ticket since 1978 without any breaks and get f all

21 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

They could charge 150 and it would still sell out. Doesn't make it the right thing to do.

It does actually. The Europa League is this years unexpected cash cow. They should milk it for all its worth and we should be accepting that that is the case. We need cash to compete. Simple. If folk are willing to pay the market price then so be it. We need the money to help fund our team.

Mrs is not happy about this :lol:. My dad’s and my bro in law’s season tickets are both linked to my card so I’ve got £315 coming out this week and I’ve just bought some more holiday money today :lol:. Ffs. Need to dip into savings and fucking hate doing that. 

Wish they’d taken it out at the end of the month or start of October and I could have covered it out September’s salary. 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Ffs, how many tickets do the get?

Not sure mate. Had the same seat in Club Deck since it opened and never had this issue back in the day when we were last in Europe. Pretty pissed off tbh, but understand it's not the Clubs fault.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

The games aren’t until October. What wrong with taking cash out with 14 days notice.

A lot of folk now cancelling the cccs as they can’t afford for the money to come out on Thursday 

At the very minimum they could have at least waited till Friday for the folk that are paid weekly 

Archived