Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, LewisP14 said:

I received the email and have been informed that 'You may be aware that UEFA select specific areas of each Stadium for their exclusive use'...'Regrettably, your seat is in one of the designated areas and will not be available to you for these games.'

I've been told I'll be able to buy an alternate seat next week 13th/14th. Anyone know if folk in this situation get to buy an alternate seat before the public sale?

Cheers

That’s for FARE mate.

class act 

Greenock Britannia Loyal‏ @GBLRSCLSC 16m16 minutes ago
If any of our members are struggling to pay the Europa League package on Thursday get in touch and we can maybe square you up til payday. Very quick turnaround for £105 per person to be whipped out your bank!

:rangers:

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

class act 

If any of our members are struggling to pay the Europa League package on Thursday get in touch and we can maybe square you up til payday. Very quick turnaround for £105 per person to be whipped out your bank!

Good lads the boys on that bus, used it a few times.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

class act 

Paisley Loyal now doing the same.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Might email them and ask if we can come to a better agreement than this 

I just pinged them an email asking if they can delay taking payment on CCCS until the end of the month. Will probably get told to fuck off but no harm in asking I guess. 

Will post back if I get a response. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I just pinged them an email asking if they can delay taking payment on CCCS until the end of the month. Will probably get told to fuck off but no harm in asking I guess. 

Brilliant mate let me know how that goes 

No surrender 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Where able to they've got to get the emails out and give people at least a 7 day notice period imo.

I've got the money luckily but there are many who will struggle and I feel for them. Going forward it's got to be more customer friendly 

3 hours ago, Sid2103 said:

Give give give and get absolutely fuck all back from this club. 

Other teams need to have cheaper prices for the Europa league because they don't want to be in it, they'd rather the champions league, fans upset at not getting it, need cheaper prices to get fans in the door.

They know we want to be there to back the team and take the absolute fucking piss. Sell out every single qualifier, record season ticket sales year after year, and we don't anything for it. Absolutely fucked off.

They upped the bar72 price yesterday to compared to any other year coz they knew nobody had a ticket for the game 

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's not. It doesn't.

They're in the same comp, at the same level, and have packaged games together so it absolutely is comparable. That's why folk are comparing.

If you don't agree fine, but it's hardly not sense to use as a guage to our pricing.

22 minutes ago, beararse said:

It does actually. The Europa League is this years unexpected cash cow. They should milk it for all its worth and we should be accepting that that is the case. We need cash to compete. Simple. If folk are willing to pay the market price then so be it. We need the money to help fund our team.

So just making sure I understand your point, your saying its right for the club to take over a £100 in 3 days time, to buy more players in January?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Where able to they've got to get the emails out and give people at least a 7 day notice period imo.

I've got the money luckily but there are many who will struggle and I feel for them. Going forward it's got to be more customer friendly 

I’ve got the cash mate but need to shift it from savings which is annoying :lol:. Plus fuck knows how long it’ll take for my bro in law to pay me for his. Lots of Bears pissed about the lack of notice and rightly so tbh there’s absolutely no justification for it when the first home game is a while away yet

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They're in the same comp, at the sane level, and have packaged games together so it absolutely is comparable. That's why folk are comparing.

If you don't agree fine, but it's hardly not sense to use as a guage to our pricing.

Nah I don't agree, prices are supply and demand driven and we are entering our first group stages in a number of years and are excited by the prospect whereas the beggars see it as a disappointment to be entering it after a couple of seasons in the champions league.

The last time they were in the Europa they were getting crowds of 30k for home games with the top tiers shut so they know if prices are too steep people won't come.

Archived