New Allocation - Atmosphere?

scottyc06

Any bears that were at the chamber of secrets on Sunday want to enlighten us with how the atmosphere was? Did the reduced allocation make it better? Worse? 

Seen McCoist was on talksport saying his boys were there and that the atmosphere was really good! We were told it would ruin the atmosphere having the reduced allocation & have been blamed for causing a crush because of the new allocation but haven’t seen much said how it was from a bears point of view being in amongst it! 

48 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Rat Nevin and the Chamber of Secrets.

Aye I seen that gregco on Twitter the other day use chamber of secrets (dunno if it's his originally!)

So cos a few people have seen it it's everywhere now. Seems to be the new thing cos someone posted it on social media.

People just love to copy unfortunately.

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's been said for ages

I remember it being called that when I was in high school back in the early 2000s. 

Incidentally, never tired of seeing the look of confusion on the faces of Paisley tims when it was pointed out that Castle Grayskull was the home of the good guys in He-Man, and thus not much of an insult. 

5 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

I remember it being called that when I was in high school back in the early 2000s. 

Incidentally, never tired of seeing the look of confusion on the faces of Paisley tims when it was pointed out that Castle Grayskull was the home of the good guys in He-Man, and thus not much of an insult. 

The castle grey skull one has never made sense to me tbh , maybe we had the power ?‍♂️

There was plenty of singing from our section but the nature of the performance on the pitch affected it as the game wore on as much as the reduced allocation did. The atmosphere from our end comes way behind in priorities in this reduced allocation after the shambolic way it was policed imo.

Is it right Rangers got 800 out of 60000 and their getting 900 out of 51000 , the bears were out of sight from the watching tv millions and their getting full view in the away corner, get them somewhere out of sight as well .

4 minutes ago, lerxst said:

Is it right Rangers got 800 out of 60000 and their getting 900 out of 51000 , the bears were out of sight from the watching tv millions and their getting full view in the away corner, get them somewhere out of sight as well .

was simply ok well you want to cut our away fans allocation, we'll do it even more

we should reduce it right down as well 

1 hour ago, lerxst said:

Not necessarily, we said we would be reducing the maximum allocation to 900 for this season, wouldn’t be surprised to see us match the 800. Or possibly even give them 799 just to be petty! 

7 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

it better be significantly better at Ibrox, bears in the Broomloan better be giving it laldy cause i think the lack of atmosphere effected our players on sunday

make it matter 

What complete garbage 

would make no difference at all .

Have you been to an OF game at Ibrox ?

You don't have talk a lot of shite lately 

8 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Any bears that were at the chamber of secrets on Sunday want to enlighten us with how the atmosphere was? Did the reduced allocation make it better? Worse? 

Seen McCoist was on talksport saying his boys were there and that the atmosphere was really good! We were told it would ruin the atmosphere having the reduced allocation & have been blamed for causing a crush because of the new allocation but haven’t seen much said how it was from a bears point of view being in amongst it! 

I'm not sure many bears from RM got tickets for Sunday going by responses to this and my thread about security measures