7th most watched UK team on YouTube (taken from Reddit)

The No.9

Just now, bluedylan said:

but what about their worldwide fan base ?It really hit home how deluded they are when they played Liverpool in their so called spiritual home of Dublin and were outnumbered 10 to 1 

The support for Liverpool in the republic is insane 

1 minute ago, BillySastard said:

Irish football is utter garbage so I don't blame them. I reckon my cremated cat could be a star striker over there.

League of Ireland teams would beat half the pish in Scotland to be fair 

14 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Tottenham pulling clear of us despite winning fuck all of note in 27 years.

Probably boosted by 5 million Asians sucked into the EPL Hype Vortex™ to be fair.  

I doubt 5 million Asians would want to watch a team who have nothing in 27  years ...they are gloryhunters .Spurs have always had a massive fan base that is why they are building a huge stadium and were close to packing out Wembley for league fixtures There average gate last year was 67000 they had 85000 against Juventus ffs Outside republican and loyalist heartlands Scottish football means nothing over here North or South of the border.The vast majority of my friends travel over to watch English sides and have done so for years even before Sky came about.Man Utd and Liverpool fans would outnumber celtic and Rangers fans by about 20 to 1 mate

3 minutes ago, miracle said:

Does this table only count British teams?

Here's the world one.

I know it's irrelevant to what's on the pitch but it's good to engage and hopefully build up a bigger brand and fan base. Just look at that boxing match with the youtubers.

IMG_4844.PNG

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

It's a bit of a strange one. Obviously the Club will wish to keep growing the brand, finding new markets etc but I would honestly hate it if we started attracting the type of global "fans" that teams like Arsenal/Man United/Liverpool have. 

Why???

If they all put some money into the club then it’s all good. Maybe the club won’t need to keeping squeezing the ST holders all the time. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why???

If they all put some money into the club then it’s all good. Maybe the club won’t need to keeping squeezing the ST holders all the time. 

I'd rather the club cared more about its actual fanbase. If we started making money out of Asian/African/USA fans we would start catering to them more. Don't want us to become another soulless EPL brand.

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

I'd rather the club cared more about its actual fanbase. If we started making money out of Asian/African/USA fans we would start catering to them more. Don't want us to become another soulless EPL brand.

You can have both you know. Having  world wide known player as your manager should be exploited for every penny we can get  

Plus going by the Euro package fiasco, the fans are the last thing on the clubs mind. 

Right behind the Premiership’s big six, seems about right considering the amount of plastic fans they all have around the globe. At least our support consists of genuine fans who have a connection with the club, not like the millions in places like Thailand who “support” big English clubs the way wee lassies “support” boy bands.

Interesting to see the tarriers behind nonentities like West Ham, Everton and even Championship Aston Villa.