7th most watched UK team on YouTube (taken from Reddit)

The No.9

2 hours ago, OhW said:

Look at what’s happening with Barcelona and Girona just now. The price of a global brand is pricing out real fans and loss of identity. 

thats a fair point but i doubt it will ever get to that level in Scotland

We put out quite a lot of content, even wee shit videos that last a minute get several thousand views. Then we've had a lot of signings interviewed and extra games which means extra press conferences, pre/post match interviews etc.

It quickly adds up.

29 minutes ago, MasterD said:

We put out quite a lot of content, even wee shit videos that last a minute get several thousand views. Then we've had a lot of signings interviewed and extra games which means extra press conferences, pre/post match interviews etc.

It quickly adds up.

I thought the figures were for how many people watch illegal streams on YouTube, not the actual official Rangers channel's videos.

8 hours ago, bluedylan said:

I doubt 5 million Asians would want to watch a team who have nothing in 27  years ...they are gloryhunters .Spurs have always had a massive fan base that is why they are building a huge stadium and were close to packing out Wembley for league fixtures There average gate last year was 67000 they had 85000 against Juventus ffs Outside republican and loyalist heartlands Scottish football means nothing over here North or South of the border.The vast majority of my friends travel over to watch English sides and have done so for years even before Sky came about.Man Utd and Liverpool fans would outnumber celtic and Rangers fans by about 20 to 1 mate

People nearly always find it odd here when you tell them you only support Rangers and don't have an English club :lol:

19 hours ago, bluedylan said:

I doubt 5 million Asians would want to watch a team who have nothing in 27  years ...they are gloryhunters .Spurs have always had a massive fan base that is why they are building a huge stadium and were close to packing out Wembley for league fixtures There average gate last year was 67000 they had 85000 against Juventus ffs Outside republican and loyalist heartlands Scottish football means nothing over here North or South of the border.The vast majority of my friends travel over to watch English sides and have done so for years even before Sky came about.Man Utd and Liverpool fans would outnumber celtic and Rangers fans by about 20 to 1 mate

Most of my family that aren’t into cricket or rugby over your way support Spurs or Everton and couldn’t care less about us.

8 hours ago, The No.9 said:

It’s brutal in reddit all the Americans and English especially Liverpool fans love the taig cunts

some of the threads about American fans are funny tho, the yanks always get offended when folk say theyre gloryhunters or not as big fans as folk in Europe ? they come out with pish like "How am i not as big an Arsenal fan as you?! I get up early every weekend and put on my Arsenal shirt and watch the game and support the team!" They cant grasp how cringey they look. Or when the MLS fans post their "Ultras" videos or pass out flyers with new song words on it then get raging when Europeans laugh at them. The yanks are comedy gold

On 05/09/2018 at 13:38, B1872 said:

Always wondered why the tarriers have double the amount of followers on Twitter and Facebook than us considering they are nowhere near as big as they think. Someone mentioned they bought a lot of followers, not sure how that is possible but apparently that’s the reason. We both have the same amount of subscribers to our YouTube channels, round about 70k.

If Rangers or the scum were ever to get into the EPL then we’d be up there with United and Liverpool of that I’m sure due to the exposure to Asian markets.

One main reason - playing in the Champions League, they picked up huge numbers of followers from other teams they played in the group stages, a large number of whom never unfollowed them, i seen the same thing happen when Liverpool were out of the Champions League for many seasons and other EPL Champions League teams followers were growing at a far faster rate and when you look at these new followers they were fans of other teams.

3 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

One main reason - playing in the Champions League, they picked up huge numbers of followers from other teams they played in the group stages, a large number of whom never unfollowed them, i seen the same thing happen when Liverpool were out of the Champions League for many seasons and other EPL Champions League teams followers were growing at a far faster rate and when you look at these new followers they were fans of other teams.

its also to do with their left wing politics and the fact the left are more vocal on social media to the point that they think they are the majority when they're not. For example lots of yanks and lefties will have seen their fuck trump banner or their Palestinian pish etc and decided they liked celtic without knowing anything else about them. Bunch of social media fans which are the worst kind of fand there are imo 

Considering there is about 2 million more people in London than the whole whole of Scotland, I think we’re doing well. I think there’s a difference between supporters and fans though. And Rangers have a huge loyal support. The past few years have proved that.