Darcheville - He needs our TOTAL support

For me the Mhedia have him down as a 'Weak Link' within Rangers and they'll go for him in a big way once the season starts proper - just as the opposing defenders will already have a 'routine' set for him to get him redcarded as often as possible!

Cuellar is saying the kind of things that asures me he'll be okay!

Darcheville on the other hand - We need to shower this guy with support to leave him in no doubt HE'S OUR MAN!!! :bouncy:

He certainly gets my full support, I think he could be a big player for us this year. However, if there was an Old Firm game tomorrow, I would be very worried about playing him. His anger has looked uncontrollable in a couple of flashes. Hopefully once he settles in, he'll wise up to the kind of 'special treatment' he'll no doubt receive from opposition players in the SPL.

jean claude van darche get's my support!! As does everyone who pulls on the light blue!!

With a name like Jean-Claude it amazes me people want to mess with him at all... :lol:

:lol: exactly if Naka even accidentally bumps into JC he'll be carried off on a stretcher

jean claude van darche get's my support!! As does everyone who pulls on the light blue!!

With a name like Jean-Claude it amazes me people want to mess with him at all... :lol:

:lol: exactly if Naka even accidentally bumps into JC he'll be carried off on a stretcher

I reckon wee Strachan will amend his team talk to include "Whenever you're near him call him a black..." but will we have it on tape WITH MURRAY IN CHARGE... NO!! :p20:

I get the feeling if this guy gets a LOT of support (ie songs for him) he'll try a lot harder to come to terms with life with these 'sorts' of people!!! :lol:

Time to make up some songs methinks... :unsure: :pipegreen: