Ticket Office-is this a new rule?

LochendBilly

Popped over to get a paper ticket for Saturday, lassie says you can only do it on the day of the game now. I've never had issues before, is this new or is it just her being a dick? I was going to pay for my Europa package but took the huff, I know they won't care but it made me feel better:lol: Sticking to my original idea, BT sports and a cargo.

No problem if the rule is applied to everyone.

Stupid rule if that's what they've introduced. Everyone queuing on the same day instead of spreading it over several days sounds like someone hasn't thought it through. They better have plenty of staff working on match day. Maybe they're just chasing some overtime 

It's a stupid rule, but I don't think the ticket office staff themselves are to blame. Was talking to one of the lassies who works in there and they seem to hate it, as it makes match days hectic and doesn't leave them much time to sort things if there's been any errors made. 

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Popped over to get a paper ticket for Saturday, lassie says you can only do it on the day of the game now. I've never had issues before, is this new or is it just her being a dick? I was going to pay for my Europa package but took the huff, I know they won't care but it made me feel better:lol: Sticking to my original idea, BT sports and a cargo.

No problem if the rule is applied to everyone.

I was in yesterday about 11ish to pay for my euro package. Guy in front of me had the same issue trying to get a paper ticket. Was that you?

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Stupid rule if that's what they've introduced. Everyone queuing on the same day instead of spreading it over several days sounds like someone hasn't thought it through. They better have plenty of staff working on match day. Maybe they're just chasing some overtime 

My mole told me this was the rather strange appointment in the SLO position who suggested this 

I've got my nephew a ST that he uses from time to time. Usually upgrade it for someone to use and it's a fuckin nightmare. Was standing in person at the ticket office asking for a reprint, and I had to send an email in pretending to be my 5 year old nephew asking for a reprint for a ticket I've upgraded over the phone for a mate. To then be told it's a fiver for your reprint. Genuinely make it up on a daily basis as I needed a reprint for myself for UFA, showed her my bank card for a reprint and she said just leave it doesn't matter. ?