A proper farewell for Kenny - Barry Ferguson

.Williamson.

28 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Delusional. One trouble maker hyping up another. No idea what it means to be ‘Rangers men’. Both jumped at the chance to leave. 

Only suprise is the article was written by Barry and not Keith Jackson. 

Bit of irony there Graeme. Talking about Ferguson not Miller.

51 minutes ago, WWTC said:

You think Barry Ferguson behaved like a real Rangers man when he was with us? 

6AA30BDD-FF69-4CDC-B8D8-46FD524BA2EF.gif

Title winning captain, one of the best players we’ve had/produced in past 25 years.

I take it Graeme Souness isn’t a Rangers man?

Brian Laudrup on the hate list?

Mcgregor?

Big Laff, 7ft plays the flute etc?

30 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Was just about to post something similar. The actual support who go to Ibrox are in the majority a fairly easy going bunch who are happy to clap and cheer on any player. This forum has a good few more extreme sort who whilst they might go to the game and give Kenny a hard time for whatever reason (valid or not) they won't drown out those who wish to thank him for what he did (valid or not).

If I was at the game tomorrow I would personally not bother my arse with KM any good he did was ruined by his prima donna behaviour and his leaks to his media chums. Hopefully the team we put on the pitch are so far ahead of dundee in class and scoreline that he will be an utter irrelevance.. 

I expect Miller will get some kind of decent reception tomorrow from the crowd. Lafferty got a hero's reception when he came on against UFA. 

Miller was always polarizing. He produced on the pitch for us and I'll thank him for that. 

Off the pitch but he was a troublemaker causing problems for both Pedro and Murty. Mainly because he was eyeing up the job himself as his agent confirmed. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m not a huge fan of his at all but I don’t think he walked out on us for Bursaspor. I think we genuinely wanted him off the books because of his wages and the fact they were willing to pay cash up front.

I am sure at the time the main driver Bain/Murray that needed him off the books and take a decent fee due to the Lloyds pressure at the time to get the debt down pretty pronto.

Respect is earned and not given. Perhaps if he'd shown more respect to the club and previous managers, I'm not talking about the Murty incident either.

Renowned for leaking gossip to the press, thought he was good enough to be starting every week and threw his toys out the pram when he could. 

28 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Title winning captain, one of the best players we’ve had/produced in past 25 years.

I take it Graeme Souness isn’t a Rangers man?

Brian Laudrup on the hate list?

Mcgregor?

Big Laff, 7ft plays the flute etc?

Left us in the lurch one, shamed out of our club the second time. 

One of the best players we’ve had in 25 years? Easily name a dozen better. 

Souness might have left us, but he knew how to represent our club. Barry’s problem is he likes to talk like he’s a big Rangers man, but anyone whos been in his company will know otherwise. The guys a fuckin cretin. 

Walter Smith certainly agrees. 

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Left us in the lurch one, shamed out of our club the second time. 

One of the best players we’ve had in 25 years? Easily name a dozen better. 

Souness might have left us, but he knew how to represent our club. Barry’s problem is he likes to talk like he’s a big Rangers man, but anyone whos been in his company will know otherwise. The guys a fuckin cretin. 

Walter Smith certainly agrees. 

I agree he isn’t the best to be around but i could name  more than a few legends who are helmets!

Souness walked out on us wi a handful of league games to go ffs :lol:

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Delusional. One trouble maker hyping up another. No idea what it means to be ‘Rangers men’. Both jumped at the chance to leave. 

I fink Keef helped him write this. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure if you're being sarcastic and I'm having another one of my slow days, but it will have been ghost written by a journo with Barry getting a couple of quid for putting his name to it. 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I agree he isn’t the best to be around but i could name  more than a few legends who are helmets!

Souness walked out on us wi a handful of league games to go ffs :lol:

Souness walked out cos his beloved Liverpool came calling. Our new Messiah will do the same if he gets the call.

3 hours ago, VentyFour said:

"people who clearly have no idea about the standards which make Rangers so special to so many."

GD12076199.jpg

Look how fucking delighted he looks scoring against us.

Compare that to Lafferty's very muted response when he scored against us at Murrayfield.