If you could be offered...

MacBoyd

3 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Hearts winning the title, as of right now would you take it? Strange as it sounds they have randomly amazing seasons and this one has started well. 

hearts will never win the title apart from beating the tims they have had  a easy start   once they start playing the likes of us hibs aberdeen they will falter  would not put money on them getting a result at motherwell today

If it stops them doing 8 and we are out the running I would expect us to lie down to Hearts, And would i celebrate ? Your fucking damn right I would as those cunts   would be pig sick that they could not match 8 never mind our 9.

Any bear who says the would not take Hearts over them are deluded I would be pissed for a week myself  

But I have £125 at 12/1 on  us winning the league and I still think we will. 

Hearts won't win the league, absolutely no chance. If we finish ahead of the tarriers we're champions.

Also, us winning the league is more important than the tarriers trying to get to ten in a row. All I care about us winning. If we don't win the league this season and the tarriers get to 8 I would be more angry and disappointed in our failings. Failing to win the league, and Hearts winning the league on top of that  however would arguably be an even more epic failure on our part. If we don't finish ahead of Hearts we deserve everything we get. We won't though so not to worry............

Hearts, after ther filthy fans recent distain for our fans and club can go and take a fuck to themselves. I always wanted them to do well in the past but after their fans were siding with hibs fans when we were in the Scottish cup final that was the end for me, they're core support is now mainly made up of yes voting tim cunts.

3 hours ago, AGC123 said:

Hearts, after ther filthy fans recent distain for our fans and club can go and take a fuck to themselves. I always wanted them to do well in the past but after their fans were siding with hibs fans when we were in the Scottish cup final that was the end for me, they're core support is now mainly made up of yes voting tim cunts.

Funny that there is multiple videos of fuck the pope, and Billy Boys from their fans then

3 hours ago, AGC123 said:

they're core support is now mainly made up of yes voting tim cunts.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Funny that there is multiple videos of fuck the pope, and Billy Boys from their fans then

That's usually what these nationalist bastards do to look important, try to tar others as nationalist so we turn against them, as if we don't have access to the internet and know Jambos in real life.

Mental.