If you could be offered...

MacBoyd

13 hours ago, moody blue 1972 said:

I'd prefer motherwell because their captain seems a good laugh and a general nice guy

oh and I know you're joking lol

If it involved ‘Well smacking the tramps around, like they do us, I’d have a bit of that!

16 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's usually what these nationalist bastards do to look important, try to tar others as nationalist so we turn against them, as if we don't have access to the internet and know Jambos in real life.

Mental.

Couldn't care less about them mate and no none of them but from Twitter you can see that a lot are the opposite

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Couldn't care less about them mate and no none of them but from Twitter you can see that a lot are the opposite

I only know a token few Jambos and they are very anti-beggar but don't care much for us either tbf.

As a fanbase, and constituency, Edinburgh is overhelmingly Unionist though.

18 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Hearts winning the title, as of right now would you take it? Strange as it sounds they have randomly amazing seasons and this one has started well. 

It's a very interesting question. If the same question is put to me in 2 years time, and celtic are going for 10iar, then I would take anyone to win the league over them, yes, even Hibs or Aberdeen.

But, atm in time, I have every confidence that we, The Rangers will be Premier League Champions this season 18/19.

I truly believe, that this is our year, and 55 will be achieved come May.

WATP.

if some magical being appeared and said "either hearts win the league this year instead of Rangers, or celtic will win 10iar" then id take the deal 

however if the options were Hearts winning this year to stop 10iar and us taking our chances to win it then my money is on us.

i believe we can stop 10 in a row and hopefully stop 9 which is in a way more important than 10