****The Official Villareal v's Rangers match thread****

LegendofCoop

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Dorrans, if he plays with the confidence he did there can be like a new player for us 

Might just be the creator we need 

hopefully SG can get the best out of him, he certainly must have have had a word with Arfield at the half because he really upped his game in the 2nd 45

Brilliant result!  They were like warriors out there.... no one gave us a chance but they never gave up even after going behind twice!  Was jumping up and down going crazy when Lafferty scored.... my mum thought I'd gone nuts! 

2nd half shows that we actually have some amount of fight in that squad once the players start believing. 

Against a team that finished 5th in La Liga, with players like Bacca & Cazorla & missing our first choice striker. 

Every single player on that park done us proud tonight, something we haven't said in years....tears in the eyes stuff right now!!

I went into that with no expectations. Getting a draw against a top end Spanish team away from home? Brilliant.

I'm still convinced that they're getting to know each other - the sooner we can rid ourselves of those inexplicably weak first halves, and we showed we could more than hold our own even there, we're in for a damn good run.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Great result & a couple of cracking goals to reward the guys who made it out there!!

That's the best thing.....those 800 or so bears have got real reward for making that trip!! Really, really chuffed for them all! We could have collapsed in that first half, and no doubt they will have felt scunnered. What a turn around! 

Some sore heads in the morning but! :lol: 

Archived