****The Official Villareal v's Rangers match thread****

LegendofCoop

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You must be about 7 years old if your mums never seen you jumping up and down going crazy watching Rangers. ?

Ha ha not quite ?

My mum usually avoids my house when Rangers are playing because she knows I'm going to be too distracted for a 'social' visit.... guess she didn't know the game was on today.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Yeah was thinking we'd score as well. 

Hopefully that's a sign of things to come from dorrans under Gerrard. 

I was just saying perhaps Stevie can make him the player we all wanted him to be. He has better players around him now. Early days but if we get everyone back fit, we look like we can have a few options.

I'm still a bit worried that when defending a result we drop a bit too deep...but im optimistic (It's been a fucking long time since i've said that about "the mighty")

The character of the team Gerrard is assembling is superb. There is no way our team of last few years would have come back but we are a totally different proposition now. We have some quality and a proper attitude. We are getting there now, beginning to look like a Rangers side should again. 

1 minute ago, MarzM said:

I was just saying perhaps Stevie can make him the player we all wanted him to be. He has better players around him now. Early days but if we get everyone back fit, we look like we can have a few options.

I'm still a bit worried that when defending a result we drop a bit too deep...but im optimistic (It's been a fucking long time since i've said that about "the mighty")

Yeah mate optimism has been missing for a long time. It's coming back in spades now. 

I think with coulibaly and jack behind him. Dorrans will be able to get foward more and cause oppositions issues. 

Archived