****The Official Villareal v's Rangers match thread****

LegendofCoop

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Shinbone said:

Couldn't be further from the truth. I hate the nonces. But yeah SG has won 2 out of 5 league games this season. That is progress isn't it!? Everything is OK here nothing to see. Never thought I'd see the day when our fans would be happy with piss poor results. I've taken over this thread trying to defend my opinions the majority I have encountered here are just sheep that believe what they are told. I'm away when SG fucks off I'll be back to say I told you so.. Stevie fucking Wonder can see how this turns out

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

That's the best thing.....those 800 or so bears have got real reward for making that trip!! Really, really chuffed for them all! We could have collapsed in that first half, and no doubt they will have felt scunnered. What a turn around! 

Some sore heads in the morning but! :lol: 

Dead on, mate!!

Hope they all have a great time & get home safely!

Terrific result, this squad are the real deal, no flash in the pans or false dawns which we had become so used to over the last few seasons. Brilliant being a bear these days. I think this squad will only get better aswell, we are only mearly warming the engine up on our journey, so much to see and look forward to on the way there.

McGregor excellent. 

Tavernier his usual self going forward and was a lot better defensively.

Both CB's did well. 

Barisic came into the game more going forward and a brilliant cross for the goal.

Coulibaly very poor. Game passed him by. Rightly substituted.

Halliday had a good game and looked composed on the ball at times.

Arfield poor up until his goal then really came alive. More of that needed.

Candeias never offered much but still a good pick out for the first equaliser.

Kent showed some nice touches and worked hard.

Lafferty fed on scraps but tucked away the one chance he got. Also worked his socks off.

Overall a 2-2 draw away to a good side like that is a great result and unlucky not to nick it at the end but also lucky to keep it 2-2.

55 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

True. Felt that worral has given the gaffer a good selection headache. 

Definitely, for a debut in Europe against that calibre of player he did fine. Looks more physical than Katic but Katic is a bit sharper in the head e.g. will go down for a foul when touched and we need to eat up the clock 

31 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Terrific result, this squad are the real deal, no flash in the pans or false dawns which we had become so used to over the last few seasons. Brilliant being a bear these days. I think this squad will only get better aswell, we are only mearly warming the engine up on our journey, so much to see and look forward to on the way there.

Honestly think that's why windass was allowed to go. Football wise he is capable, but unable to fit in with Gerrard’s character. 

Archived