****The Official Villareal v's Rangers match thread****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's not put a foot wrong, so you're talking pish I'm afraid. 

Fair play that was a great result against opposition with a rich European heritage. Credit where its due.. Well done Villareal. 

Middleton is very raw. No need to slag Candeias in the way you have.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'm surprised he didn't rest Katic at the weekend if he thought he was jaded. 

Worrall had a bit of shaky start. But he really came into stride as the game went on. 

Excellent we have another option at CB. 

Tonight was a free hit, he couldn't afford any more fucks ups in the league against Dundee last weekend

BlueKnight87 likes this
25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was squealing like a poof thinking Arfield was burying it

Me too!! The dog ran into the kitchen putting his paws over his ears!! ?? I was screaming with joy then screaming with despair!! Fck all the emotions tonight!! Delighted to be honest but I honestly thought we were going to get the win! 

ForeverAndEver likes this
6 minutes ago, Vision said:

Spelling police, Grammar police, Fashion police. Are you the Hindsight police :sarcasm:

I’m the ‘was casting the match from my phones BT app onto my Mac to watch on a big screen so couldn’t access the match thread in real time but wanted to participate in all the emotion’ police.

Vision likes this
13 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Only managed to catch the second half but I'll tell you what. Villarreal are a fucking class outfit. That result was absolutely outstanding for us. Make no fucking bones about it. What a fucking performance. What a fucking team. What a fucking support. I fucking love Rangers.

Villarreal were nothing special. They are as poor a side defensively as your likely to see at this level. Obviously they have some good attacking players but if we hadn’t been shit scared of them in the 1st half we might have managed a win.

Iggy666 likes this

Brilliant result 

watching with my boy who’s not long turned 2 we were both cheering wildly when Rangers scored, he then couldn’t understand why we weren’t cheering the next goal ?

Then it was back to going mental when Lafferty scored, happy days!! 

TEFTONG and The Ibrox Derry like this
2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Me too!! The dog ran into the kitchen putting his paws over his ears!! ?? I was screaming with joy then screaming with despair!! Fck all the emotions tonight!! Delighted to be honest but I honestly thought we were going to get the win! 

It’s funny you mention your dog - whenever something happens in a Rangers game as soon as I stand up my dog anticipates me to start screaming and automatically goes into the kitchen in fear of my shouting at the top of my lungs. Poor boy 

jintybear and Blue Rino like this
1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Villarreal were nothing special. They are as poor a side defensively as your likely to see at this level. Obviously they have some good attacking players but if we hadn’t been shit scared of them in the 1st half we might have managed a win.

They were certainly threatening going forward. Wee Middleton absolutely took the piss out of their right back when he came on. Missed the first half. Good to know it was us making them look good then.

Strange game, we looked out if it all night then two really good moves with stunning finishes 

Arfiekds goal was excellent hard ball tae take so near the goal with defenders about.

Lafferty absolute class the way he tucked that ball in

Arfield should have scored a third for us at the end 

Niw why were we so inept in defence as positioning and midfield dragged everywhere 

5 hours ago, Shinbone said:

Couldn't be further from the truth. I hate the nonces. But yeah SG has won 2 out of 5 league games this season. That is progress isn't it!? Everything is OK here nothing to see. Never thought I'd see the day when our fans would be happy with piss poor results. I've taken over this thread trying to defend my opinions the majority I have encountered here are just sheep that believe what they are told. I'm away when SG fucks off I'll be back to say I told you so.. Stevie fucking Wonder can see how this turns out

TEFTONG likes this