F1

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Great finish to the race, tense as fuck 

Thought the whole race was brilliant but that finish had me out my seat! 

Its easy to say f1 has got boring, and there’s times I would agree but then I see a race like today and it reminds me just how good it can be! 

4 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Thought the whole race was brilliant but that finish had me out my seat! 

Its easy to say f1 has got boring, and there’s times I would agree but then I see a race like today and it reminds me just how good it can be! 

Aye superb mate, I thought ferrari had fucked it early on, I couldn't have been more wrong!

8 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Love him or hate him, Lewis is one hell of a driver and 5 time world champion is fully deserved. The records yes broken prove he’s one of the best ever, he could very realistically beat Schumachers 7 titles in the next few years!

Defo 1 of the best ever. Fully expect him to take schumachers record.

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Just like when Seb was dominating, if you have the best car and the team back you as number one then you win the world championship. 

If that's true why are teams wasting millions paying a driver when literally any driver can do it?

2 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

If that's true why are teams wasting millions paying a driver when literally any driver can do it?

That's not what I said though is it? There are an elite group of drivers, anyone of whom if they have the best car will win the wc, provided they get team support as no. 1

It is no coincidence Rosberg won in the same car as Hamilton, straight shoot out between two drivers as no other car came close. They did not need to pick a number one and let them battle. Probably the only time Hamilton has had a straight fight rather than absolute number one status in a team. 

• 3 weeks later...