vendetta against Alfredo Morelos

Malkster

5 minutes ago, backup said:

You already had a reply you are naive in the extreme, as is anyone who believes anyone offered millions for morelos, the bbc confirmed it ?

Why would the BBC give help to Rangers in any way shape or form?

It's a relatively straight forward question which you seem unable to answer. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why would the BBC give help to Rangers in any way shape or form?

It's a relatively straight forward question which you seem unable to answer. 

There could have been an offer just like there was for Tav loan to buy obviously the terms were not acceptable for the board.   

If it was like say ten million upfront I'm sure the board would have bit their hand off.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Wee Wullie Johnston was plagued by disciplinary issues thru his whole career, even before reaching legend status, yet he was idolized from day 1, he was never vilified by our support ---then again there, thank fuck, was no social media at the time. Bud was sent off five times in his first 5 years at Rangers, however it is incidents like this that helped his standing among the fans:

1980: Aberdeen’s John McMaster needs the kiss of life  *exaggeration I think) on the Ibrox pitch after his neck was stamped on by Willie Johnston. The Rangers winger later explains it was a case of mistaken identity . . . he thought it was Willie Miller.  ?

:lol:

Different style of football back then mate ... much more physical than today's game for sure ..... Wee Bud's record of sending offs is actually quite good considering the length of time he played for us and with less protection from referees ... so it is understandable to an extent that he would react in kind to the punishment being delved out in his direction.

I don't think that Alfredo has had anyway near the physical attention Wee Bud suffered, which makes it all the more frustrating when he gets hit with a yellow for silly behaviour that affects his play badly .... as for his red cards ..... one was ludicrous the other was soft i agree but it put our team on both occasions under undue pressure we could have done without, I'm sure you'll agree.

I don't think both situations or both players can be compared mate as it was two different eras.

:UK:

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Different style of football back then mate ... much more physical than today's game for sure ..... Wee Bud's record of sending offs is actually quite good considering the length of time he played for us and with less protection from referees ... so it is understandable to an extent that he would react in kind to the punishment being delved out in his direction.

I don't think that Alfredo has had anyway near the physical attention Wee Bud suffered, which makes it all the more frustrating when he gets hit with a yellow for silly behaviour that affects his play badly .... as for his red cards ..... one was ludicrous the other was soft i agree but it put our team on both occasions under undue pressure we could have done without, I'm sure you'll agree.

I don't think both situations or both players can be compared mate as it was two different eras.

:UK:

Souness doesn't think much is different, apart from spoofing and bluffing, he laughs at tactics ....my sort of football man, a must read !

souness.jpg

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Stop being a clown you agreed with the poster mentioning the players 

then later you said this.

So I didn't ?

You thought I made the original post, rather than one which I discussed AFTER you'd posted about the players.

You fucked it. But it's ok, I'll not tell anyone ?

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So I didn't ?

You thought I made the original post, rather than one which I discussed AFTER you'd posted about the players.

You fucked it. But it's ok, I'll not tell anyone ?

I said you backed the point as you reiterated it are you saying now you didn't back the point bridgeofblue posted.?

3 hours ago, Smile said:

You were the one who mentioned these players which in itself was stupid to try an make some sort of point.

48 minutes ago, Smile said:

I said you backed the point as you reiterated it are you saying now you didn't back the point bridgeofblue posted.?

You're making it up as you go along ?

And I've made a different point entirely to Bob.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you believe the bid for Morelos was fake then I believe you are a moron on extreme levels

of course you are correct, forgot it was murty who knocked back the zillions ?

"Dave King says it was 
Graeme Murty’s decision to turn down an offer for striker Alfredo Morelos from Chinese Super League club Beijing Renhe earlier this year".

1 hour ago, backup said:

of course you are correct, forgot it was murty who knocked back the zillions ?

"Dave King says it was 
Graeme Murty’s decision to turn down an offer for striker Alfredo Morelos from Chinese Super League club Beijing Renhe earlier this year".

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Still can't answer it 3 hours later? 

4 hours now :whistle:

14 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Jelavic never played for a bigger club after he left or before he came. 

Neither did Mols. 

Or Flo, or even Gazza or Laudrup to be fair. 

Doesn't make Morelos any less of a player. 

Talking in the past tense about clubs played for.

11 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Of course he is less of a player. 

He's less established or developed than any of them, but arguably has more potential than any of them did given they were at Rangers at later stages of their careers. We signed then top end internationalists like those mentioned, I don't think anyone would ever say that's what he is. But we can't afford the equivalent now, we need to buy in the potential. Shame folk still seem to expect the same return.

Doubt he'll go to a bigger club than Rangers, it is subjective what a bigger club is right enough,  but have no doubt he'll go on to do well in bigger leagues than the spl. 

Talking future tense about potential

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And I've made a different point entirely to Bob.

Ex players careers v current players potential. Yep, undoubtedly different points.

49 minutes ago, Smile said:

You must not read your own posts.

You're having a nightmare tbh mate.

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Talking in the past tense about clubs played for.

Talking future tense about potential

Ex players careers v current players potential. Yep, undoubtedly different points.

You're having a nightmare tbh mate.

You seem to be struggling.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You seem to be struggling.

?

Pretty self explanatory. And correct.

Bottom line is you thought I raised the issue of previous players which you reacted to, and you then made a cunt of it in challenging something I've not said, but instead of saying so are making an even bigger cunt of it now.

Quit whilst you're losing.

45 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

?

Pretty self explanatory. And correct.

Bottom line is you thought I raised the issue of previous players which you reacted to, and you then made a cunt of it in challenging something I've not said, but instead of saying so are making an even bigger cunt of it now.

Quit whilst you're losing.

You said it in the very next post if winning on the internet is so important to you-you must be one wee sad act.

5 hours ago, Smile said:

You said it in the very next post if winning on the internet is so important to you-you must be one wee sad act.

And yet you won't simply post the originating posts, what you've believed I've said, and me saying it.

"If winning on the internet is so important to you" ?. It's a fucking chat / debate football forum, do you realise how pathetic that sounds ?. But what's clear is that YOU think it's about that which will be why you're trying to save face and failing, rather than saying you wrongly thought I was that had raised the 4 names thing.

Grow up mate ?