Joe Worrall.

Clemdog

In the last two games Worrall has gotten away with a few things. He gets beaten at a lot of headers in the box (Rapid Vienna had a couple in the week, and a few today) and seems to get caught a yard or two out of position. I'd have Katic back in over him. Seems solid, and looks like a player that can grow into the role, but i don't think he's shown himself to be the one to partner Goldson over the games I've seen. 

His attempt at defending that easy ball down the line that led to their chance at 1-0 was pitiful.

There's no way any striker should be getting a run at goal from that situation. At worst the defender puts man and ball out for a throw in or free kick on the touchline.

22 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Better at defending than a guy who was a captain of his country?  You've came out with some nonsensical statements but that one tops the lot utter nonsense

Gary Caldwell was Scotland captain, as well, so that part of your post is pretty much irrelevant. Worrall and Hendry do have similarities, though - neither are/were that good.

It's baffling that Katic isn't getting a game at all. I know about promising the patent club so much playing time but surely that doesn't mean every single game? As far as I can remember we only needed cover for that position so that should gave been made clear to Forrest. If i was Katic I would be really pissed off.