Joe Worrall.

Clemdog

The gap between him and goldson at times was close to 15 yards across the back line, it was the way Warburton would line up with the centre backs splitting to take the ball in the full back area.....I was shitting myself at times in that first 45 

Just now, hammer93 said:

The gap between him and goldson at times was close to 15 yards across the back line, it was the way Warburton would line up with the centre backs splitting to take the ball in the full back area.....I was shitting myself at times in that first 45 

I thought that as well a Warburton tactic which if you lose the ball in midfield makes it tough to recover.

5 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Compared to some of the handbags that have played in the last couple of seasons for us how good is it seeing his type of centre half again?

Brilliant mate.. can see why Gerrard brought him on now but still harsh on Katic who hasn’t put a foot wrong. He did say he’d change things up for each game. Worrall was just unlucky with their first goal 

Did well.  But he is a Nottingham Forrest player and will probably stay a Forrest player after his loan is up.

Katic has done nothing to deserve being shunted out for him. After all Katic is our player.

Will be good to have competition in there but for the meantime Katic and Goldson are still first choice.