Joe Worrall.

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Gerrard himself said he promised them he'd get game time with the number of games we have so the rotation is likely to continue sadly 

Well that’s a massive mistake on Gerrard’s part then. Centre half is the one position you don’t want to be chopping and changing unless it’s absolutely necessary.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Well that’s a massive mistake on Gerrard’s part then. Centre half is the one position you don’t want to be chopping and changing unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Agreed, could accept it for cup games but not for the league, Goldson and Katic have built a partnership from the early days of the season and they should be playing in the league games which are our most important matches 

We obviously needed more CB options to help with injury and suspension situations for and I'm happy to see us use the loan market but we can't get be pressured into playing anyone 

He looks terrible.

Cant head, pass, or seemingly tackle.

Having said that Candeias was terrible today, Arfield was missing, Coulibaly hasn’t had a decent game since he came back from injury, Lafferty looked like the Lafferty of old. Tav managed to do his best Waghorn impression.

Barisic at times looked good and I thought Ejaria had a decent first half. Apart from that we were really bad.

For a ball playing centre-half, he looks terrified of passing the ball.

Neither him or Goldson trusted the other and you could see it.Lost count the amount of times one of them broke forward with the ball only to walk to a standstill, turn around and pass it to the full-back

Worrall is terrible and i said this after the villareal game. This is the exact reason i didnt want us to sign him as soon as i read somewhere that gerrard was gauranteeing him game time. Worrall is just another example of overrated english dross. Katic is 20 times the player. We need to stick to goldson and katic but i feel the rotation will continue. Not good enough stevie

40 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And for todays scapegoat we give you Worral!

On today's performance Katic is by far the better player, but ffs the knee jerkng in here is fuckng frightenng.

Rotate, don't rotate. Long ball, no long ball. Gerrard can't fucking win. 

The performance was simply poor from each and every player and on one shit park.

Gerrard has made mistakes, again, which is to be expected in a rookie. But let's not ignore his mistakes as if they didn't happen.  Again.

37 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He looks terrible.

Cant head, pass, or seemingly tackle.

Having said that Candeias was terrible today, Arfield was missing, Coulibaly hasn’t had a decent game since he came back from injury, Lafferty looked like the Lafferty of old. Tav managed to do his best Waghorn impression.

Barisic at times looked good and I thought Ejaria had a decent first half. Apart from that we were really bad.

Summed up well ,coulibally was dire today

43 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And for todays scapegoat we give you Worral!

On today's performance Katic is by far the better player, but ffs the knee jerkng in here is fuckng frightenng.

Rotate, don't rotate. Long ball, no long ball. Gerrard can't fucking win. 

The performance was simply poor from each and every player and on one shit park.

Worralls not the scapegoat , Gerrard made an arse of it playing him nobody I know would have played him ahead of Katic  

same with no Kent or Middleton  he just mixes it up for the sake of it , I think he thinks we are a Liverpool  with a squad of 15/20 

top class players who can rotate and slip in we aren't