Joe Worrall.

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Yep have to agree the boy had a great game tonight although I must say I feel it for big Katic.

As long as we get the results that's all that matters but I'd love to know Gerrards thinking splitting an already established partnership. 

I do too, but sometimes forget Katic is only 21 because of how accomplished he's looked so far. As long as he and Worral maintain a high level of performance I'm happy enough with them being interchangeable. 

1 minute ago, McKissock said:

I do too, but sometimes forget Katic is only 21 because of how accomplished he's looked so far. As long as he and Worral maintain a high level of performance I'm happy enough with them being interchangeable. 

Absolutely. Rangers are all that matters. Hopefully the competition drives them onto another level. 

52 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The pre match posts were embarrassing. Everyone was bad against Livi but he got singled out for some reason. Very little difference between all three cb's

To many just jumped on the bandwagon for some reason :confused:

I reckon Joe Worrall must be counting his lucky stars.    Brought to Rangers by Steven Gerrard, given the chance to play in big games, given the chance to prove himself a right good player at a huge club that plays in front of the best Support in the world.    He seems to be growing into the sort of player that could make a big contribution to Rangers' success.   

31 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

This place is mental ??

It really is, avoided it after Sunday. Didn’t get too low after Sunday and not getting too high after tonight. I think everyone in the league will drop more points this season. It’s actually a fairly decent league for the SPL this year.