Vienna at Ibrox

scottyc06

I always liked A Vienna and Rapid. Probably because they were the European names I remember most from playing my Spectrum football management game. 

Like Rapid on principle because sellic fans hate them as well.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I always liked A Vienna and Rapid. Probably because they were the European names I remember most from playing my Spectrum football management game. 

Like Rapid on principle because sellic fans hate them as well

Spectrum, :lol:

I was the same, I used to play Matchday and would always go Rangers and put these sort of teams in as well.

Still a fair bit of availability for this. Looks like the pricing is just too high.

I'd imagine if we win the Mora then spartak may sell out but wee bit gutted our return to.elite European competition won't sell out due to incorrect pricing. 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Still a fair bit of availability for this. Looks like the pricing is just too high.

I'd imagine if we win the Mora then spartak may sell out but wee bit gutted our return to.elite European competition won't sell out due to incorrect pricing. 

Nail on head.

£41 for a Champions League game may be acceptable but not EL IMO

8 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Nail on head.

£41 for a Champions League game may be acceptable but not EL IMO

I don't even think 41 for CL is mate. Every qualifier sold out at just about 30 quid for non St holders. There is now an 11 quid jump.

It's too much for some.

There is absolutely no doubt they've fucked up with the pricing. What they've thought is that because we haven't played at this level for such a long time then the supporters would pay anything and they could fill their boots. To be paying that for games against Real madrid and Juventus could be justified but, no disrespect to them ,not rapid Vienna and the like. If you've shelled out for a season ticket already then its a bit much for some. For whats its worth I reckon we will win by 2 clear goals, based on nothing really.

27 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Yet people are happy to pay £49 v the bheast?

To be fair the vast majority of those will be season ticket holders and that match has huge appeal anyway so will always sell out. £41 on top of all the other costs to watch us for a season is a big ask for some and I understand why there will be people who watch this on the telly. I’m only going tomorrow because my mate couldn’t make it. 

4 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

To be fair the vast majority of those will be season ticket holders and that match has huge appeal anyway so will always sell out. £41 on top of all the other costs to watch us for a season is a big ask for some and I understand why there will be people who watch this on the telly. I’m only going tomorrow because my mate couldn’t make it. 

I paid the £105 package so will go regardless

But the point about the bheasts is valid 

Our club can buy plenty of club deck tickets at the moment for all home games at £27-£30

Be lucky if we get two at £49 when the taigs come to town

7 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

I paid the £105 package so will go regardless

But the point about the bheasts is valid 

Our club can buy plenty of club deck tickets at the moment for all home games at £27-£30

Be lucky if we get two at £49 when the taigs come to town

I'm the same I paid it mate. 

But a one off 49 quid isn't the same as 105 on top of your season ticket payments, semi final ticket, ayr tickets and now merchandise.

It has been a very very expensive month or so for.everyone.

41 quid for non season ticket holders is steep. Still wish wed made the packages 90 for adults, 35 for kids. 

I was 159 for me.and the wee yin, we've also.had ayr out, semi final to come, and we are just going into October :lol:

would rather this than being shite and out of everything lol

46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm the same I paid it mate. 

But a one off 49 quid isn't the same as 105 on top of your season ticket payments, semi final ticket, ayr tickets and now merchandise.

It has been a very very expensive month or so for.everyone.

41 quid for non season ticket holders is steep. Still wish wed made the packages 90 for adults, 35 for kids. 

I was 159 for me.and the wee yin, we've also.had ayr out, semi final to come, and we are just going into October :lol:

would rather this than being shite and out of everything lol

I agree it’s steep mate and when you add Euro trips to the mix it’s never ending at the moment

But like you say, it’s a better problem to have than worrying about a ticket for Brechin 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

47k is still a good turnout tbf. Wee bit gutted about no sell out though 

I know mate, I genuinely thought these would sell better than what they had especially after the result in Villareal.

Tomorrows game is huge for our qualification chances. Hopefully the place will be rocking for 90 mins

It’s a dear do alright, as long as the club make good money and re invest in the team I don’t mind paying the 41 quid. 

If you asked me last year after progres if I would pay 41 quid to see the Europa League stage I would have snapped your hand off tbf.

got 4 tickets for WE and can’t fucking wait! 

Mon the teddy bears!

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Just came on to ask if anybody knew how our sale was doing , pity this , really need a full house for the ground to get up for it and get the atmosphere rocking , if there’s loads of empty spaces people will just slide back into their seats and go into Hamilton at home mode 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Kick off times a pain and with the chaos that is prw after your talking about 11 before your back in the town. 

Kick off time isn't ideal, I use to park at the wasteland at Broomloan road where the high flats use to be and would take me about about an hour and a half to get to Rutherglen!

Now I just park at Bridge street subway, walk to Govan subway after the game as it's stone dead I'm now home before half 10.