Morelos

Dan Deacon

Was fucking outstanding today. Have noticed a real upturn in his game since Gerrard too over, and again from when he came back from international duty. Looks to me like he's turned all his negative angry thoughts into determination...and it's working wonders. Wasn't afraid to do the defensive stuff, looked to see if passes were on too, as well as world class spins.touches. And of course, scored a neat goal. The complete pro today. Yeah the miss was slightly disappointing, but FFS, he was done. 

Anyone else notice him holding his stomach/groin area after that run? Hopefully it wasn't an injury. 

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Was fucking outstanding today. Have noticed a real upturn in his game since Gerrard too over, and again from when he came back from international duty. Looks to me like he's turned all his negative angry thoughts into determination...and it's working wonders. Wasn't afraid to do the defensive stuff, looked to see if passes were on too, as well as world class spins.touches. And of course, scored a neat goal. The complete pro today. Yeah the miss was slightly disappointing, but FFS, he was done. 

Anyone else notice him holding his stomach/groin area after that run? Hopefully it wasn't an injury. 

It looked as if he felt something go in his groin,

Hopefully he will be ok ? 

1 hour ago, James Rolle said:

Totally agree on the MOTM! Saw a new side of his play today as well, amazing turns and deft passes - just shows he is learning and improving all the time. He may not be the best finisher in the kind of situation he found himself in late on today, but that doesn’t matter right now. 

He’s been spinning defenders and laying off great passes since day one.

9 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Probably his best performance in a Rangers jersey,superb 

Likwise. Not for the goal that he took well, but for the deft touches and his awareness, plying others in. Showed more confidence in himself today and played like it.

Ran himself to a standstill. 

1 hour ago, hooooootchy said:

For the money we spent on him, there's no way on hell we could replace him for the same. I really don't get the hatred some fans have for him 

Some of our fans are pricks who would rather look for pathetic point scoring exercises than look at what’s in front of them.

4 hours ago, Broxi said:

Maybe it is, but I still think his finishing and ability to actually score is not good enough and the final chance just reminded me of it. If we were judging him on holding balls up and getting stuck in and bringing players into play then he's world class. But scoring wise... I trust Lafferty way more. 

Not going to take away from him though, overall today he was excellent and I was genuinely impressed watching him. 

Respect your honesty, I was more angry he didn't score the one at the end, it would have been the icing on the cake for a perfect performance.

15 hours ago, Broxi said:

He was doing great but that chance at the end when he was through 1 on 1 and let the defender come back on to him just brought my doubts back up.

All in all he's a good player but nothing more to me. I don't think he's as great as a lot of others seem to think he is but he is good and had a great game today. 

Your  very harsh  he was unplayable today and is a lot better than good  his al round game is brilliant  we will sell him for over 10m  one day. Hopefully though he will be here for another season or two before he moves on to bigger stage either down south or abroad.