Morelos

Dan Deacon

20 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Of all people, I think Bill Young just summed him up on twitter perfectly. He makes the difficult things in football look easy and the easy things look difficult. That is Morelos in a nut shell

Said the exact same to my old man at half time??

34 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He was doing great but that chance at the end when he was through 1 on 1 and let the defender come back on to him just brought my doubts back up.

All in all he's a good player but nothing more to me. I don't think he's as great as a lot of others seem to think he is but he is good and had a great game today. 

He was fucking wrecked with the work rate he put in ffs. 

37 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He was doing great but that chance at the end when he was through 1 on 1 and let the defender come back on to him just brought my doubts back up.

All in all he's a good player but nothing more to me. I don't think he's as great as a lot of others seem to think he is but he is good and had a great game today. 

He was superb today, absolutely superb and can’t be criticised for not having the legs near the end.

26 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

FFS his legs were going at that point after the shift he put in and he was carrying a wee strain, hopefully nothing serious, but hey forget his goal and his contribution in three of the other goals.  Brilliant unselfish performance today. 

I didn't forget, I've said like 3 times he played great today. And he did

49 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

some people will remember the miss at the end when he's just ran his self into the ground for 90 minutes, scored and created goals due to deft touches. 

unplayable today and my MOTM. 

A guy behind me remarked he was 'a fucking donkey' after that miss. Unbelievable.

He was honestly unplayable today - one of his best performances for us so far.

Totally agree on the MOTM! Saw a new side of his play today as well, amazing turns and deft passes - just shows he is learning and improving all the time. He may not be the best finisher in the kind of situation he found himself in late on today, but that doesn’t matter right now. 

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

A guy behind me remarked he was 'a fucking donkey' after that miss. Unbelievable.

He was honestly unplayable today - one of his best performances for us so far.

there are a right few clueless arseholes in our support mate.  

54 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He done his groin or something in the run. Had to get medical attention after the game.

50 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

His movement and flicks had their defenders on their arses three or four times today.

It was also 87minutes when that happened after he’d run his arse off leading the line all afternoon.

He’s one of our best players. 

He's our best player. 

And this is no knock on Lafferty who has been good, but I think there's a massive difference in our team when Morelos doesn't play.