Sportscene

BridgeIsBlue

41 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It came at the absolute worst possible time for us after the nonsense in Russia. They got very lucky with that, and as you say, I think they’d be in full meltdown and we’d be absolutely flying if we’d come away with something. We just have to wait a big longer, but we have to get that monkey off out back.

Let them stew in their own turgid shit for a coupla month,then when the penny drops at new year it won't be a penny it'll be a fuckin anvil?

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

The two Middlesbrough lads who stream the games on YouTube talk more sense than the spurtscene pundits.

The hairy bikers. Mor all less. CONOR McGregor. MARCUS tavernier. Its a goal not its not.. yes it is. No i.m not sure . But i agree its better than mick stewart.

3 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

The hairy bikers. Mor all less. CONOR McGregor. MARCUS tavernier. Its a goal not its not.. yes it is. No i.m not sure . But i agree its better than mick stewart.

To be fair the RTV footage wasn't clear at the Morelos goal, but as I've said before you should have seen or rather heard them at the start of the season they were far worse, and the Marcus Tavernier could be excused as they'd been talking about Tav wanting to play alongside his brother. Just wish they'd shut the fuck up about Flanagan's history with his girlfriend, every fucking time they mention it.

11 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

To be fair the RTV footage wasn't clear at the Morelos goal, but as I've said before you should have seen or rather heard them at the start of the season they were far worse, and the Marcus Tavernier could be excused as they'd been talking about Tav wanting to play alongside his brother. Just wish they'd shut the fuck up about Flanagan's history with his girlfriend, every fucking time they mention it.

Sport scene mention that ? Honestly ? 

2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

can anyone tell me when a 0 - 0 game (Hearts) was NOT the last game on Match of the Day?

Not here tho.............keep the Gers 5-1 game to the end....just so we watch all the shit beforehand....and why is there no notice that 'Pictures courtesy of RTV' ?

It's all shit to do with primary broadcasting rights mate.  RTV probably didn't do it themselves, they'll have been taking a feed off the primary broadcaster.

@Terry Hurlock Loyal knows what he's talking about with this stuff, maybe he can help.