Sportscene

BridgeIsBlue

6 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Can't see Neil McCann lasting much longer in the Dundee hot seat. 

Getting a drubbing at home from the taigs junkie cousins is really bad.

That’s why Miller is there. He’ll be next manager if/when McCann gets sacked.

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It's all shit to do with primary broadcasting rights mate.  RTV probably didn't do it themselves, they'll have been taking a feed off the primary broadcaster.

@Terry Hurlock Loyal knows what he's talking about with this stuff, maybe he can help.

RTV have granted a sub contractor to broadcast their games, it's the same company that broadcast celtic TV as well. They are a full OB/satellite link company that deliver the coverage when SKY/BT haven't claimed the games.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Are people really offended or annoyed that we were on last?

The only teams anybody care about are us and celtic so they bookend our games and their games on the show most weeks to try and keep viewers for the duration.

100%, and after watching what they have to offer that’s the only way they’ll do it...

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

The only teams anybody care about are us and celtic so they bookend our games and their games on the show most weeks to try and keep viewers for the duration.

Don't bring common sense into this...

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They do quite well out of those streams. Some of the donations are a bit much. Seem like good, honest lads though

What amuses me is when they have a taig dimbo donating €20 on a Rangers stream and when they actually rip the piss out the taigs for being less loyal to their club than we are to ours, even they're beginning to pick up on them being obsessed.

55 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They do quite well out of those streams. Some of the donations are a bit much. Seem like good, honest lads though

I watched their streams for the early Europa League games and I couldn’t stand hem tbh.

Absolutely clueless about the club, spoke utter shite and I always left that they were just using the fact that we were desperate to see our games as a way to make money.

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Putting us on last will ensure their biggest audience it’s a no brained really only surprise is we aren’t on last every week 

we were probably on last as our game just finished approx 1 hr before the show  that gives them more time to edit the highlights

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I watched their streams for the early Europa League games and I couldn’t stand hem tbh.

Absolutely clueless about the club, spoke utter shite and I always left that they were just using the fact that we were desperate to see our games as a way to make money.

It was essentially begging online thats what pissed me off, one of the games I watched on one of those streams he was in and out of it every 5 minutes telling people how to donate and then rambling on more shite before finally putting the game back on.

Dick Gordon has been constantly saying that Rangers are in a battle for second with Hearts, Hibs and the sheep. He’s even quoted as saying “Rangers have spent big to try and get second”. Wonder if the specky sheep shagging cunt will change his tune, doubt it!

10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

The STAR is always last on the stage?

4 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

It was essentially begging online thats what pissed me off, one of the games I watched on one of those streams he was in and out of it every 5 minutes telling people how to donate and then rambling on more shite before finally putting the game back on.

They get a stream from reddit, just google soccer reddit and click on game you want to watch and all the links are in the thread then you won't have to watch these two idiots