Charlie Adam

Danny

I cant see him being anymore than a fringe player this year. At least we have finally got some competition for the left side of midfield so if he does get a game he knows now that he will really have to play well to stay in the team.

he was poor today thats for sure, how many corners and set pieces did he deliver poorly, there must be someone competing in training to hit a dead ball surely, we've all slated burke for much of the same stuff ie not tracking back, crosses not beating the first defender etc, he's been riding the crest of a wave because of his goal return, report card reads must do better imo!

Charlie Adam is never a first team or first choice player for Rangers.

I think Smith has been playing him just to confirm that.

You could bring Ian Murray on in his position and he woudn't be missed.

A waste of space?

Possibly.

A future Scottish legend?

I seriously doubt it.

what i dont understand is why we dont give gow a shot on the right. The guy is a big target man, great eye for the pass, silky feet and chips in with a few goals - he is overall a better midfielder than adam, and after todays performance i hope smith gives him a shot. Honestly, i lost count of the amount of times he lost us possession with searching passes for no-one!!! granted, he is good from the set piece and has flashes of class, but overall is performance is not up to scratch..

he was poor today thats for sure, how many corners and set pieces did he deliver poorly, there must be someone competing in training to hit a dead ball surely, we've all slated burke for much of the same stuff ie not tracking back, crosses not beating the first defender etc, he's been riding the crest of a wave because of his goal return, report card reads must do better imo!

His corners are p*sh, he can rarely get it past the first man. Thomson hits a better corner IMO. (tu)

Id leave adam out of the side and keep the team and formation used against chelsea and replace adam with novo. I know he's not left sided but surely with his performance against chelsea and his workrate he'd do a better job for us? :pipegreen: