Rats

DC76

I'm assuming your'e referring to the snp greens pira cunts as worst type rats that ordinary rats would disown. Traitors who should be sitting in the harshest prisons awaiting even harsher sentencing. The snp are on the way out and if it was up to me I'd give them each a very hard kick up the arse and warn them never to treat good Scottish people as their fenian patsy ever again. Fenian southern irish terrorist supporting cunts that they are.

:UK:

3 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

I'm assuming your'e referring to the snp greens pira cunts as rats that even rats would disown. Traitors who should be sitting in the harshest prisons awaiting even harsher sentencing. The snp are on the way out and if it was up to me I'd give them each a very hard kick up the arse and warn them never to treat good Scottish people as their fenian patsy ever again. Fenian southern irish cunts..

:UK:

That,brother is an entirely different kettle of fish?

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It would be sort of understandable had they won us something

I actually think that'd be even more embarrassing mate

Imagine celebrating a cup or title win by trying to get one over on your own support. Deary me 

Car crash of a thread ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️, we've all got an opinion how we felt abandoned by our 2012 team but that's on them, not us, we've never turned away, the fact the boss wanted shagger and lafferty back in shows he'll no give a single fuck on opinions if he has the chance of a worldly goalie who'll bust his ass to try and repair his reputation he threw away and same goes for lafferty. Did I hate them all at the time, deffo, was a buzzing in Spain on Thursday for us having them back, deffo. Perhaps I'm the hypocrite but FTP ???

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually think that'd be even more embarrassing mate

Imagine celebrating a cup or title win by trying to get one over on your own support. Deary me 

Aye, it's embarrassing regardless but when we win something then they've actually done something